Sales Operations Manager
- Leverage data and analysis to help leadership understand and optimize the operations of our Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams.
- Coordinate the development, reporting, and automation of key performance metrics and dashboards to help drive revenue and optimize sales efficiency.
- Support our pre and post Sales teams in forecasting and planning pipeline and sales funnel performance by building data based financial models.
- Oversee the design and implementation of systems and tools needed throughout the customer lifecycle. This includes identifying requirements, assessing potential options, managing migrations, and being the in-house subject matter expert for these systems.
- Develop customer lifecycle management strategies for tracking customer relationships from lead generation to revenue realization, account expansion, and retention building lifetime customers for Skilljar
- Work with marketing and sales leadership to implement and operate a scalable inbound/outbound lead generation process while owning lead distribution and management with the sales team.
- Optimize operational processes, in particular around systems and tools. Continue building out automation and scalability.
- 5+ years experience of experience in Sales/Business Operations in a high-growth, B2B SaaS environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (business admin, finance, accounting, etc).
- Significant experience and comfort with financial and quantitative models, drawing insights from large and complex datasets and translating those into actionable strategies.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills and the ability to demonstrate and handle multiple tasks accurately and efficiently.
- Must be flexible and adaptable; demonstrating good judgment, tact, discretion, and diplomacy.
- Must be customer service oriented with strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail and process oriented.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and across the organization.
- Responsive, action-oriented, and innovative problem solver.
- Proficiency with CRMs, Excel, Google Docs and SQL.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.