Senior Analyst, Global Tax at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:03 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, October 13, 2020
Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
The Senior Analyst, Global Tax will work directly with the Senior Director, Global Tax to design, build, scale, and maintain the entire Auth0 tax function. This is an opportunity for you to be one of the early members of our Tax department and have a significant impact on its development. The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate some level of proficiency in all areas of tax encountered by multinational corporations.
This role will be based from our corporate office in Bellevue, WA.
What You Will Do
- Assist with the preparation or review of the Auth0’s quarterly and annual income tax provision calculations and the related financial statement disclosures
- Assist with managing domestic and international tax return compliance, including coordination with our outside service providers
- Manage the domestic indirect tax function (sales, use, property, B&O, etc.)
- Work with outside service providers to ensure compliance with VAT, GST, and digital service taxes
- Manage tax audits and notices, communicate with auditors and provide requested information
- Provide analysis and prepare or review work papers related to FAS 5 and FIN 48 reserves
- Assist with preparation of Auth0's tax documentation and processes
- Assist on special tax projects as they arise
- Provide tax advice with respect to corporate tax issues
- Stay current on tax issues impacting Auth0
What You Bring
- BA/BS degree in accounting, finance or similar discipline
- J.D. or Masters in Tax preferred
- 2+ years of corporate tax experience with a public accounting firm and/or corporate tax department
- Experience with multi-national corporations
- Strong understanding of accounting for income tax provisions under ASC 740
- Experience with federal and state income tax compliance
- Familiarity with federal, state, and international tax concepts
- Strong Google Sheets skills
- Experience with Avalara
- Experience with OneSource Tax Provision
- Experience with Netsuite preferred
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and competing deadlines
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.