Senior Financial Analyst, R&D at Unity Technologies
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity
Come join our FP&A Team, as a Senior Financial Analyst! As a finance partner to business leaders within our Research & Development organizations, you will have the opportunity to engage in financial planning, strategic analysis, reporting, operational improvements, advise and influence motivate decisions that will have a real impact on the P&L.
You will succeed in this role because you are fun, intellectually curious, and driven. Our journey is just beginning!
What you’ll be doing
- Provide decision-support to leaders operating against their annual objectives by driving reporting and analysis of business results to identify trends or deviations and introduce strategies for improvement
- Own and manage annual planning and forecasting cycles to help ensure investment and resource allocations are aligned with Unity’s strategic priorities as well as develop detailed financial operating models to accurately predict business performance
- Develop constructive and deep relationships with business partners. Be the trusted business advisor and excellent business partner for Unity leaders
- Provide ad-hoc financial analysis and projects to business partners for decision-making analysis
- Support broader FP&A initiatives including process improvements and systems implementations (e.g. Adaptive Planning, Workday)
What we’re looking for
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or similarly quantitative/analytical degrees
- Proven experience in an analytical role (e.g. financial planning & analysis, investment banking, consulting, etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to present complex financial information in an easy to understand format
- Astute at establishing relationships cross-functionally and Executives, with ability to gain credibility and influence
- Proficient in Excel, Google Suite (Sheets, Slides), and common data analytics tools as well as knowledge of financial systems (Adaptive; Workday Financials)
You might also have
- MBA, other relevant advanced degree or CFA
- Background in the gaming, internet or high growth technology industry
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.