Senior Manager, Strategy & Finance (Seattle, WA)
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products and services on the planet. Since 2011, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are reimagining international payments at scale and building new products to create deeper relationships with our customers and their loved ones across the globe. Join over 2,700 employees across 10 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
About the Role:
We are hiring for a Sr. Manager of Strategy & Finance, as a US based role (either Remote or in Seattle). This individual will work directly with the executive leadership teams (MTeam, GMs, etc) to shape Remitly's strategic agenda and align financial resource deployment with strategic priorities. This individual will also play a key role in supporting Remitly's goal setting, financial planning, and performance management processes.
- Orchestrating annual company goal setting process:Partner and work with business heads to Develop focused goals
- Ensuring intersection points and dependencies are provisioned for
- Supporting development of the annual financial plan/budget: Identifying potential opportunities and partnering with other stakeholders to develop initiatives
- Facilitating capital allocation (and reallocation) choices across the organization
- Informing financial scenarios with a clear view on P*Q economics
- Facilitate stakeholder communication, including:Creating product or business specific strategy proposals
- Assisting in preparation of strategy materials for presentations to analysts, investors, and the Board of Directors
- Working with internal communications teams to develop materials for internal Remitly audiences
- Masters or MBA in finance, business administration or related field
- 8+ years of relavent industry experience supporting executive leaders to make the best corporate financial investments
- 3+ years of experience in management consulting or corporate strategy
- Ability to structure both conceptual and analytical problems
- Basic understanding of corporate valuation and implications of changes to various drivers (e.g. WACC, Terminal Growth Rate, etc)
- Ability to generate insights using data from multiple sources
- Ability to design and implement core business processes, including creation of specific templates and other collateral
- Experience creating and maintaining financial and operational models
- Experience preparing communications for C-Level executives and Board members
- Alignment with Remitly's mission and values
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) available for eligible employees
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer
Compensation Details. The starting base salary range for this position is typically $148,000-$185,000. In the U.S., Remitly employees are shareholders in our Company and equity is part of our total compensation plan. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role. Your recruiter can share more information about medical benefits offered, as well as other financial benefits and total compensation components offered with this role.