Senior Manager, Treasury, FX Funding & Trading at Remitly
At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
The Senior Manager of Treasury FX Trading & Funding will lead to our ongoing efforts to build a scalable and efficient global treasury FX trading and funding function. Reporting to the VP of Treasury, you will come to lead a global team of 3 to 4 and potentially grow it over time, creating best practices, and optimizing how we manage FX funding and trade currency all over the world.
What You'll Do
- Manage daily forecasting process to determine FX receipts and FX funding needed (by country/partner) in disbursement network for $10+ billion annualized transaction volumes in over 60 different currencies
- Develop and execute FX trade recommendations and related trade execution to optimize local liquidity, FX costs, and FX exposures
- Manage FX inventory cost basis (a key component of revenue) and FX gain/loss
- Analysis of FX trading and funding activities vs. targets Maintaining, monitoring, and improving an outstanding set of operational policies to guarantee a robust, internal control environment protecting assets and mitigating the risk of errors
- Identify, recommend, and assist in implementing new technologies and enhancements, products, and services to improve FX trading and funding with the support of a dedicated treasury engineering team
Who You Are:
- 10+ years of solid global treasury foreign exchange management experience in a multinational corporate setting
- You have led FX strategy implementation
- You are connected to the teams you lead, and care about your team's development
- You acquire and analyze complex datasets to support recommendations and conclusions to finance leadership
- Experience with accounting processes and concepts
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, or a related field
- Experience in the Remittance industry, and experience trading emerging markets currencies preferred.
Who We Are:
Remitly is a group of passionate people working to make international payments easier and more transparent on both the web and mobile devices. We are seeking team members to join us that want to make a difference and change an industry. We pride ourselves on aiming high and delivering results, data being at the heart of everything we do, and encouraging our team to own business decisions and outcomes. Sound like the place for you? Join us.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.