Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched banking product, Passbook. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
The treasury team is uniquely positioned in the center of processing Remitly's global transaction-flows, with responsibility over FX inventory purchases and delivery of funds to destination partners for our customers. Reporting to our manager of FX Trading and Funding, you will help build and manage a scalable and efficient global treasury FX-trading and funding function.
What You'll Do:
- Manage daily forecasting process to determine FX receipts and FX funding needed (by country/partner) in disbursement network for $10+ billion annualized transaction volumes in over 100 different currencies
- Develop FX trade recommendations and related trade execution to optimize local liquidity, FX costs, and FX exposures
- Oversee FX inventory cost basis and FX gain/loss
- Analyze FX trading and funding activities vs. targets and report on findings
- Monitoring and improving an outstanding set of operational policies to guarantee an internal control environment protecting assets and mitigating the risk of errors
- Identify and help implement new technologies and enhancements, products, and services to improve FX trading and funding with the support of a dedicated treasury engineering team
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of solid global treasury foreign exchange management experience in a multinational corporate setting
- Experience trading emerging markets currencies or remittance industry experience a plus
- You acquire and synthesize complex datasets to support recommendations and conclusions to treasury leadership
- Experience with accounting processes and concepts
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, or a related field
- Professional certification (CFA, CTP, or CPA) a plus
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer