Xinova is looking for an experienced and adaptable Sr. Accountant to join our team. This role is primarily focused on general ledger accounting but will also branch into international accounting, project accounting, and more. If you want to join a global startup with a unique approach to innovation, let's discuss Xinova!
- Assist with month-end close (multi-entity structure, consolidations, international accounting)
- Ownership of various intercompany processes, allocations and intercompany billings
- Prepare journal entries, intercompany journals, maintain reconciliation schedules
- Own revenue recognition and deferred revenue
- Conduct technical accounting research, prepare accounting memo and analysis
- Assist with ERP administration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field is preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Accounting/Finance
- Comprehensive knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with multiple entities
- Ability to speak Chinese, Korean, or Japanese
- Experience in a global company
- ERP experience
- Project accounting experience
Xinova is a collective of 12,000 innovators dedicated to turning big problems into bigger solutions. We work with large companies like Pepsi and Honda to help them solve their largest research and product development challenges.
At the core, we believe problems are a good thing. Our global network of innovators wake up every day believing that each problem is an opportunity to find a solution or application you never thought of. If that's you too, we’d love to have you join us!
The company is headquartered in Seattle with staff located in Beijing, Bangalore, Helsinki, Israel, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo and Vienna. www.xinova.com