Sr. Financial Planning Analyst
Your Superpowers in Action
- Lead the coordination, consolidation and financial analysis of quarterly financial forecasts and annual plan;
- Spearhead the annual budget process by compiling and presenting financial models, leading the budget submission process, presenting financial results and highlighting risk & opportunity;
- Lead the monthly FP&A related financial management reporting, forecasting and analysis; including variance analysis for general FP&A KPIs and Operations-specific metrics;
- Develop metrics, reporting tools, and models to analyze the financial performance of the business and support strategic initiatives;
- Drive appropriate level of consistency and standardization as it relates to financial reporting, metrics, and information;
- Identify key business drivers and track performance against these measures. Highlight trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variances;
- Manage the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, operating plan and modeling tools; Champion efforts to improve financial processes and quality of information;
- Lead in ad-hoc analysis requests from departments throughout the company.
Must-Have Superhero Gadgetry
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance or related field.
- 5 or more years of experience in Financial Analysis; public company experience preferred.
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to build effective relationships and influence others.
- Results driven with strong bias for action.
- Excellent analytic and financial modeling skills.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP.
- High standards of accuracy and precision; highly organized.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Microsoft NAV ERP experience preferred.
- Prior public accounting experience preferred,
- Advanced MS Office Suite skills (Excel and Powerpoint in particular.)
- Experience in the financial aspects of acquisitions and divestitures, including due diligence and post-merger integration preferred.
- Experience in a growth-oriented business, especially forecasting based on trends analysis.
- Eight or more years’ experience in Financial Analysis; public company experience preferred.
- Previous experience at a manager or director level.
- Proficiency in accounting software applications.
- Proven project management and leadership skills.
What Funko OffersFunko offers a competitive compensation package with full benefits and a 401(K) plan with matching contributions from the company. Most importantly, we offer a creative work environment with people who love pop culture just as much as you do. Can’t wait to gush about your latest binge? Neither can we! Looking for a place where your favorite pop culture t-shirt will receive the compliments it deserves? We know how you feel! Funko is an equal opportunity employer. We know that every superhero has a unique origin story and the diversity of these stories enrich what we do. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.