Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0 is looking for a Staff Accountant to join our team! The ideal candidate is highly motivated, can thrive in a fast-paced environment and has the ability to complete complex tasks with limited supervision.
This role will be based from our corporate office in Bellevue, WA.
What You Will Do
- Prepare journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Inter-company accounting
- Prepare and file sales tax returns
- Support month-end close and financial and tax audits
- Investigate and prepare support for flux analysis of operating expenses
- Pursue process improvement and automation of existing processes
- Ad hoc projects
What You Bring
- 2+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and competing deadlines
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.