Content Marketing Internship at Snap! Raise
Snap! Raise is the nation’s leading technology platform for school, team, and club fundraising across the United States. We started this company by making a difference in our communities, right here in our own backyard. We are looking for a Content Marketing Intern to join our growing team at our South Lake Union office. Our office is open Monday through Friday (7AM to 5PM) and scheduling for interns is flexible based on availability. Beginning pay for all interns is $15/hour. You will work with your department manager and the Internship Coordinator to ensure your internship with us is a beneficial learning experience.
- Write and research for Snap! Raise blog and Leading Edge
- Assist with social media engagement
- Be on deck for any other miscellaneous Marketing copy needs
- Writing Sample - Candidates must submit a Writing Sample in order to be considered for the position. Think about a piece of writing that you are really proud of and that you feel represents you and your writing style/skills.
- Enrolled in college full-time at undergraduate level:
- Preferred majors: English/Creative Writing, Communications/Journalism
- Excellent writer and editor
- Strong critical thinker and problem solver
- Desire to take initiative on projects and articles
- Bonus: understanding of content Marketing practices
- Assist the Marketing team in the creation of blog articles, short journalistic pieces, and other Marketing collateral
- Learn and apply Marketing copywriting skills as well as journalistic practices
- Generate a portfolio of published content
- Other Marketing projects/duties as assigned
What you’ll find with us:
Our employees share a passion for revolutionizing the fundraisingexperiencefor schools, teams, and clubs all across the United States. We are working to transform a system we were all once a part of. The second you walk into the door you will be greeted by the team and never face a dull day at work. Who can say no to pizza and Catch Phrase on Fridays? We offer a fun, inclusive environment where teams are not only who we serve, but who we are.