Content Marketing Internship
Snap! Raise is seeking a part-time Content Marketing intern to work 10-20 hours a week to join our growing team. This is a paid position and we are flexible working around school schedules.
- Write and research for Snap! Raise blog and Leading Edge
- Assist with social media engagement
- Be on deck for any other miscellaneous Marketing copy needs
- Writing Sample - Candidates must submit a Writing Sample in order to be considered for the position. Think about a piece of writing that you are really proud of and that you feel represents you and your writing style/skills.
- Enrolled in college full-time at undergraduate level:
- Preferred majors: English/Creative Writing, Communications/Journalism
- Excellent writer and editor
- Strong critical thinker and problem solver
- Desire to take initiative on projects and articles
- Bonus: understanding of content Marketing practices
- Assist the Marketing team in the creation of blog articles, short journalistic pieces, and other Marketing collateral
- Learn and apply Marketing copywriting skills as well as journalistic practices
- Generate a portfolio of published content
- Other Marketing projects/duties as assigned
Our office is open Monday through Friday (7AM to 5PM) and scheduling for interns is flexible based on availability. We are a tech company headquartered in Seattle, WA right in South Lake Union. Local applicants only.Beginning pay for all interns is $15/hour. You will work with your department manager as well as the Internship Coordinator to ensure your internship with us is a beneficial learning experience.
What you’ll find with us:
A dynamic group of individuals with a team mentality, looking to revolutionize fundraising. The second you walk into the door you will be greeted by the team and never face a dull day at work. Who can say no to pizza and Catch Phrase on Fridays? We offer a fun environment where each team member is valued just as much as the next.