Accolade at a glance…
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.
The Market Development Intern reporting into Sr Director, Marketing will be supporting various teams within the Marketing department located in Plymouth Meeting and Seattle (and remote/WFH teams) including Market Development, Field Marketing, Events and Sales. Gaining exposure to each team and supporting multiple activities will provide knowledge and understanding of B2B functions within Accolade. Learn how we promote Accolade in the marketplace to prospects, potential partners, and eco-systems. Help coordinate events regionally and nationally, and help Accolade to execute and manage programs that continue to drive awareness and increase engagement.
A day in the life…
Key Projects, Deliverables & Primary Responsibilities:
- Provide support to various Marketing activities such as building sales kits, coordinating event details, coordinating creative development, etc.
- Support Market Development Representatives (MDR) in expediting leads to Sales teams
- Coordinate with Marketing Operations to improve Salesforce.com database cleanliness
- Responsible for compiling/managing graphic files as needed, and maintaining creative libraries and various document repositories
- Partner with Field Marketing Manager(s) to ensure program execution is delivered and help manage project plan for monthly delivery
- Support departmental operations, such as entering/cataloging vendor invoices, creating production timelines, and supporting the event planning/execution process for employer events
- Maintain strong and effective relationships with vendor partners. Coordinate project details, production timelines, cost estimates and final deliverables.
- Work with internal data systems to extract mail files, analyze campaign results, and prep initial results for internal/customer presentations
- Help with creating and proofing collateral pieces, direct mail and advertisements
What we are looking for…
- Marketing, communications/advertising background, English, Healthcare, Human Resources also helpful backgrounds
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Great interpersonal, communication and written skills
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-past environment and manage priorities accordingly
- Working toward Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business/Marketing/Digital Marketing/Communications (Public Relations)/Design.
- Basic experience working on marketing initiatives or campaigns, whether in school or in a business environment.
- Strong project management skills, strict attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and email (Outlook) skills
- Preferred (only) proficiency in Adobe programs; knowledge of Google Analytics/similar web analysis tools; knowledge of Salesforce.com, Asana (or equivalent PM technology), CMS and bulk email systems (ex. Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua), Eventbrite.
Desired Personal Characteristics:
- A team player capable of working effectively with individuals throughout the organization.
- Detail-oriented, inquisitive, and a problem-solver by nature.
- Self-directed; ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Proven ability to 'roll up your sleeves' and make a contribution quickly; adaptive to changing array of priorities.
- Interest in long-term employment with Accolade.
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big - not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.