International Marketing Manager, Americas at Axon
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
You've seen opportunities like this before: “Join a startup within a public company.” Sounds like a dream scenario, right? Well, this one is. Here's why:
You'll join the scrappy International marketing team at Axon focused on selling life-saving product solutions to the public safety sector. The benefits, compensation and infrastructure won't feel like a startup, but everything else will. The team is already in place and profitable. The growth is solid. But there is a lot of work to be done. Every once in a while, you'll get an email from a customer saying your product saved their life. The better you do your job, the more lives you save.
- Define and lead the marketing strategy for our tier 1 market- Canada whilst supporting other markets across APAC/LatAm. Identify risks and opportunities, manage sales managers relationships, and define long term marketing objectives.
- Ability to dive deep into data and create a framework to measure ROI effectiveness for all of your marketing programs, track results and continually optimize.
- Collaborate with our agency partners by coordinating and communicating our marketing goals and objectives
- Plan, manage and execute events (in person and webinars) to drive pipeline and leads.
- Act as a market expert and draw from research and customer insights to develop case-studies, video content, sales enablement material, digital campaigns, communication strategies.
- Analyze data to identify new opportunities and quantify business impact.
- PPC,CMS, Email marketing
- Ability to localise GTM plans, global product launches and content/assets.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of marketing experience, ideally at a SaaS company
- Experience managing relationships with senior executives, externally and internally.
- Experience working with data to identify trends, opportunities and make recommendations
- Experience writing marketing plans, launching and developing comms using traditional and digital media, developing campaigns.
- Event planning experience including webinars.
- Demonstrated ability working with customers or agencies to deliver insights-driven strategies and plans.
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects across multiple stakeholders and prioritize goals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong English written and verbal communication, a second language in French, , and/or Spanish is a plus
- Expertise in Salesforce, Pardot, Google Analytics & Tableau
- Willingness for some business travel
- Ideally located in Vancouver (BC) - Canada
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.