Learning and Development Intern at Ekata
Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
The Marketing team is looking for a motivated, proactive Learning and Development Intern to partner with our Training Manager on testing within our online learning platform as an administrator, identify different ways to leverage this software, and further integrate it into our educational environment.
In the Learning and Development Intern role you will:
- Learn to edit PPTs from master and export audio/provide instruction on adding audio to PPT material; Learn to create/manage Adobe Captivate files and manage update requests from SMEs
- Partner with HR and other teams cross-functionally to execute and manage the live on-boarding process of new employees, globally
- Learn to make educated recommendations to Training Manager for newly requested training sessions, based on internal guardrails and requirements
- Schedule and coordinate training sessions based on collaborative decision from Training Manager/Intern/Requestor
Our ideal Learning and Development Intern will have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in progress, graduating by 2022
- Strong communication skills including written and verbal communications
- Strong execution skills; a get-things-done attitude
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong organizational and prioritization skills
- Drive to succeed in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment
- Intellectual curiosity and aptitude for learning
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make an impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.