Marketing Intern (Summer 2019) at Icertis
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:58 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Roche to manage 5.7 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
For more information, visit www.icertis.com.
Icertis is looking for a Marketing Intern. The ideal candidate will be a student or recent grad who is a self-starter and can handle multiple projects at once. The position will work closely with the Demand Gen Director and assist with the administration and execution of campaigns. They will also work with the rest of the marketing team as needed on various projects. This is an entry level position, at a fast-growing tech company.
If you thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, then Icertis is the right place for you to be a part of! As a key contributor, you will be relied on. You must be able to work with minimal direction. At the end of your internship, you will be required to present your results, learnings and experiences to members of the Icertis Executive team.
- Support creation and execution of outbound marketing campaigns
- Assist with social media and blog
- Update marketing calendar
- Provide general marketing administrative support as necessary which may include organizing meetings, data entry, tracking budgets, reporting, assembling direct mail pieces, managing medium-large shipping projects and other miscellaneous support tasks
- Participate in bi-weekly team planning meetings
Desired Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, proof reading skills, and speaking
- Excellent organization skills and experience with project management
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and work assignments from a variety of staff
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person and by phone, with high professionalism
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision
- High expectations for quality
- Some marketing experience preferred
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a program through an accredited University working towards Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in related area with GPA of 3.0 or higher
This is a paid full-time internship based in Bellevue, WA that runs May/June 2019 through August/September 2019
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description