Mobile Developer Intern at Limeade
Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. Limeade ONE brings together employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in a mobile-first experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares. To learn more, visit www.limeade.com.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women.
About the role:
We are looking for a Developer Intern to join the Mobile Team. The team is responsible for providing engaging and delightful experiences for our iOS and Android applications. We do that while striving to build modern, extensible and robust applications. Building on a RESTful .NET platform, the applications use technologies like Swift, Objective-C, Kotlin, and Java. The Intern will join the team in the design, development, maintenance and monitoring of these applications.
This is a fun and fast paced environment. If you like to design, write/re-factor code, get things done, be challenged with tough problems and love to work with smart people, this is a place where you will have a lot of fun.
We are looking for you if:
- You are passionate about providing solutions that delight customers
- You love building great applications and directly impacting user experience
- You have solid computer science fundamentals
- You understand code and the value of unit tests
- You are results driven, guided by principles and best practices, and thrive in a fast paced, iterative development environment
- You are a creative problem solver, and pay attention to detail
- If you love to learn and to challenge yourself, you’ll love this job.
- Develop features within our applications, including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and shipping applications
- Investigate, analyze and make recommendations to the team regarding technology improvements, upgrades and modifications
- Work directly with CTO, PM and the rest of a fun development team
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- BS degree or similar certification in computer science, engineering, or equivalent expected within 18 months
- Experience with iOS and/or Android application development
- Excellent technical and communication skills
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.