Product Content Intern
Limeade is a software company that elevates the employee experience and helps build great places to work. The Limeade ONE platform offers employee well-being, engagement, inclusion and communications solutions in one seamless user experience. Recognized for its own award-winning culture, Limeade helps every employee know their company cares.
We’re committed to creating a mission-driven, positive culture of improvement made up of the best and brightest people in the business. And we’ve got the awards to back it up: Puget Sound Business Journal ranked us #1 Best Workplace in Washington, and Seattle Business ranked us one of the top three Best Companies to Work for in Washington State. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in North America (Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™), and Fortune magazine recognized us as a Best Workplace for Women. Learn more at www.limeade.com.
About the role:
We're looking for a world-class UX Product Content Intern to bring our mission to life for our customers through delightful and engaging software experiences. Do you have empathy for users blended with the ability to write cohesive content journeys? If so, let's talk!
Limeade's UX Content Team is moving at a fast pace and needs a strong writer who can communicate ideas clearly and manage projects effectively. You'll be working with a fantastic group of content creators and designers to help improve our platform with a world class user experience that engages and delights its users. Bottom line… if you love to learn and to challenge yourself, you’ll love this job.
We are looking for you if:
- You are passionate about providing solutions that delight customers
- You have excellent writing and editing skills and enjoy writing for various platforms and experiences
- You care about user journeys and the content experience of the user
- You love talking taxonomies, style guides, metadata and content strategy
- You work well in a collaborative team setting
- You are results driven, guided by principles and best practices, and thrive in a fast paced, iterative environment
- You are a creative problem solver, and pay attention to detail
- Help scope new content project requirements
- Organize content within existing taxonomies and classification systems
- Participate in collaborative content development and research projects
- Manage projects and provide weekly updates to Content and UX Teams
- Ability to demonstrate our values in an on-going and consistent way
- BS or BDES degree or higher in English, marketing, interaction design, human computer interaction, information architecture or equivalent expected within 18 months
- A portfolio showing writing samples, writing for various user interactions or platforms, and examples of your content strategy processes
- Comfortable using content management systems
- Excellent communication and project management skills
Limeade provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Limeade will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.