Product Manager Intern, Simulation
Unity has built the industry’s leading gaming and simulation engine with our runtime running on billions of devices. Now we are moving forward on creating a whole new line of products and services centered around running massively scaled simulations in the cloud that we anticipate will have a massive impact on how high-volume training data for Machine Learning is generated across the industry.
As a Product Manager on the Simulation Team, your internship will be focused on helping us identify and prioritize opportunities to increase our addressable market by identifying key requirements that unblock additional customer groups. As such, your day to day efforts will range from analyzing existing customer usage data, mapping trends in the marketplace, surveying new/prospective customers, and working to quickly validate your hypothesis in a very lean startup way.
The results of this effort should help drive our near-term roadmap and lead to a project area that you’d be excited to return to after graduation. As a result, we view this position as a high leverage point for the team and as a very unique opportunity for an individual looking to make an impact.
- Building and presenting a business case around your recommendations
- Surveying the existing sources of information and devising a realistic research plan
- Aligning internal resources to help you gather additional customer-facing data points
- Securing customer validation for all key assumptions and data points
- Demonstrated ability to build a business case around a product or service
- Ability to extract key insights from large amounts of data and disparate data sources
- Excellent program management, communication, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with a wide range of stakeholders - including product marketing, business development & R&D
- Desire to make a difference coupled with the discipline to take people along and do things the right way
- Experience building B2B products
- Experience working in management consulting or business operations
- Experience working in AI, Machine Learning, or Distributed Systems
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Facebook, Oculus, Autodesk, and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
#LI- CS1 #INT