Product Manager Intern - Summer 2021 at Remitly
At Remitly, we service over 3+ million customers around the globe and are inspired by our mission to accomplish our promise to immigrants in sending money across the world. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. We want to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
About the Role:
Remitly is looking for enthusiastic students/recent graduates to learn and experience Product Management at Remitly. You’ll be part of the team responsible for the vision, strategy, roadmap, and delivery of game changing products that delight our customers worldwide.
- Be the customer advocate and use customer feedback, data analysis and market research to help develop revolutionary product features
- Working backwards from the customer develop functional specifications and create product/feature prototypes for implementation
- With input from partner teams, identify essential development milestones and then document and manage the delivery schedule.
- Throughout the product life-cycle, capture, assess, and communicate status to team members, senior managers, and partners
- < 2 years product management experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Basic knowledge of software development or product management lifecycle, including design, development, test, build, deployment processes and timelines.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman’s potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer