Solutions Consultant Internship at Smartsheet
As a Solutions Consulting Intern you will work with the Operational Excellence team to improve internal operations of the Consulting team. We are looking for an intern who can step in and provide perspective, process improvement support, and assist consultants to deliver an amazing customer experience.You will become an expert at Smartsheet configuration and use knowledge to support creation of internal solutions. You will work on analyzing, synthesizing, and interpreting consulting operations data to inform consulting leadership reporting requirements. You will report to the Operational Excellence Manager, and will have a Senior Consultant as a Mentor. You will work with the members of the team across all job functions, such as; Improvement to employee on-boarding process and materials, assist with other operations management support as needed, prepare for workshops and help in strategic assessments and evaluations, partner with an experienced Senior Consultant throughout the program, and attend several social networking events to gain exposure to other colleagues.
- Heading into senior year
- Business major or related field
- Growth mindset with the desire to work in a collaborative environment to promote and drive superior team performance
- Passion for working with leading edge, web-based technologies and a desire to deeply understand Smartsheet’s benefits, use cases, and business and technical elements
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic and high growth technology environment
- High level of motivation, self-starter, excellent at follow-up, team-player with ability to deliver within defined timelines
- Proven ability to drive projects from concept through completion with minimal guidance
- Business Process Optimization experience
- Lean and/or Six Sigma certification highly desirable
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation), with the ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end user personnel in large enterprises
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best work. Today, the company delivers a leading cloud-based platform for work execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track, automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient processes and better business outcomes. Smartsheet went public on the New York Stock Exchange in April 2018 and currently enables collaboration, better decision making, and accelerated innovation for over 76,000 domain-based customers in 190 countries, including 96 of the Fortune 100.
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at Smartsheet are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.