Contracts Manager at Outreach
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Day to day contract management, including confirming final versions of contracts are signed and processed accurately and utilize contract lifecycle management software to update and maintain contract repositories.
- Utilize software to send out contracts for signature, follow up where necessary and maintain up to date records for all commercial and vendor contracts.
- Review, edit and mark up a wide range of commercial and vendor agreements.
- Collaborate and partner effectively with Deal Desk, Finance and Legal to refine templates, playbooks and contracts processes.
- Work on other projects as assigned.
- Provide general administrative support to corporate counsel, including file management, word processing, coordinating intra-office and external correspondence, intake of notices and coordination of follow up action, etc.
- 4-5 years of experience managing and negotiating contracts
- Proficiency with MS Office suite including advanced Outlook skills and intermediate Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and understanding of contract types – terms of service, MSAs, SOWs, NDAs, etc
- Knowledge of electronic signature processing software
- Knowledge of contract management software
- Excellent research, reasoning and analytical skills
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- High level of attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and dedication to accuracy
- Can work independently, with the ability to anticipate and address follow-up needs and escalate issues for management review
- Able to work effectively in a team environment and establish working relationships with coworkers to successfully accomplish objectives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to balance perseverance, humor, and dedication while displaying a strong backbone when needed
- You embody our core values. We are hungry craftspeople, we have grit, we are honest, we take ownership, we have each other’s back no matter what, we’re one with our customers, and we find strength in diversity and inclusion
- Experience with creation and implementation of contract management processes
- Understanding of contract lifecycle processes and how to improve processes