Icertis, the leading enterprise contract management platform in the cloud, solves the hardest contract management problems on the easiest to use platform. With Icertis, companies accelerate their business by increasing contract velocity, protect against risk by ensuring regulatory and policy compliance, and optimize their commercial relationships by maximizing revenue and reducing costs. The AI-infused Icertis Contract Management (ICM) platform is used by companies like 3M, Airbus, Cognizant, Daimler, Microsoft and Roche to manage 5.7 million contracts in 40+ languages across 90+ countries.
For more information, visit www.icertis.com.
General Counsel are playing an increasingly strategic role in the C-suite and must think proactively about how they can reduce their company’s exposure to reputational, financial, and legal risk while also improving the bottom line. Forward-looking GCs and legal departments are tackling this imperative by embracing the digitization of legal processes across the enterprise. They are using technology, and contract management software in particular, as the cornerstone of a transition to becoming smarter and more strategic legal departments. Since contracts form the foundation of a company’s commercial relationships, their digitization and automation provide unparalleled value from a risk and cost standpoint.
The Legal Evangelist role will spearhead Icertis’ outreach to this community helping frame this exciting opportunity and articulate the value of enterprise contract management.
As a Legal Evangelist, you will be responsible for developing and delivering messages, materials and content that inspires and educates the market to promote Icertis’ unique mission and vision. You will be a visible face of Icertis through the presentation and sharing of case studies, viewpoints and educational content at events, conferences and customer/prospect meetings. As a member of the Marketing team you will help inform Icertis’ messages and GTM strategies as well as leverage the larger team in development of thought leadership materials. You will also gather insight from these interactions and provide feedback on emerging market needs and solution requirements.
- Deliver presentations and participate in webinars and roundtables around visionary thought leadership topics helping share Icertis’ vision of transforming the foundation of commerce.
- Participate in, and speak at, industry conferences, meetups and gatherings in order to raise awareness of Icertis’ customer success and capabilities.
- Produce a high volume of written material including blogs, article and white papers that address the changing legal tech landscape and the importance of enterprise contract management
- Participate in social media channels (LinkedIn, Twitter etc.) to promote topics and discussions in support of Icertis’ mission and vision.
- Cultivate relationships with, and deliver regular updates to, select industry influencers.
- Collaborate with groups across Icertis on product and services direction and act as an SME helping prioritize investments.
- 10+ years of experience in a senior legal and contracting role
- Background in software and technology
- The ideal candidate will have experience in developing thought leadership materials
- Hands-on legal and contract knowledge and experience, and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate key capabilities of the Icertis platform as well as the ability to package complex ideas into logical, easy-to-follow progressions
- Experience delivering content to educate and inspire senior business people, including large groups
- Understanding of the contract management ecosystem
Icertis is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Icertis, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Read Full Job Description