Analyst I, Affiliate at Blue Nile
Blue Nile is the largest online retailer of certified diamonds, engagement rings and fine jewelry. Our standards are amongst the highest of all jewelers. We provide a superior customer experience, extraordinary value and industry leading product quality and style. We obsess about our customers and are passionate about providing each customer with an amazing experience.
We embrace a culture of adaptability. Our team is nimble, innovative and resourceful and makes an impact on both the business and each individual customer’s personal experience. We value hard-work, flexibility and curiosity and collaborate to creatively solve problems, constantly improve and implement meaningful changes. Our team celebrates achievements and is inspired by success.
This position is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic, organized, and determined individual who wants to make an impact and help evolve their marketing experience and take Blue Nile through the next growth phase. The ideal candidate for this position has a background in performance marketing, strong analytical skills, a desire to learn, a compassionate mindset, and desire to help with other marketing initiatives, as needed.
- Build relationships with affiliate partners through service, content ideation and campaign efforts.
- Support and effect positive change and growth through prospecting and onboarding
- Work closely with the Affiliate Manager to execute marketing calendar campaigns
- Review, evaluate, and report regularly on company reviews on affiliate sites
- Assist in maintaining positive contact with all affiliates and encouraging participation
- Assist in policing affiliate activities, and monitoring for fraudulent activities
- Compile and complete weekly affiliate program reports
- Maintain and assist in compiling our marketing collateral library
- Perform competitive research and stay up to date on latest affiliate marketing trends
- 1+ Years of online marketing experience
- Strong analytical skills required
- Experience in ecommerce preferred
- Experience with affiliate marketing strongly preferred.
- Creative thinker & self-starter who can solve complex relationship issues
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, with a task completion mindset
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)