Qualtrics is a rapidly growing software-as-a-service company backed by three of the top venture capital firms in the world - Sequoia Capital, Accel Partners, and Insight Venture Partners. Qualtrics Experience Management (XM) is the only software platform that helps brands continually assess the quality of their four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with partners. Our mission is to close the experience gap.
More than 9,000 clients worldwide use Qualtrics, including many of the world’s most visionary brands including Yamaha, GE, JetBlue, PWC, and Marriott International. Qualtrics has over 1,800 employees across 15 global offices. Check out why our employees and clients love being part of the Qualtrics family!
A Day in the Life
As the Analyst Relations Leader for Qualtrics you will be responsible for working closely with Qualtrics executives and key industry analysts to communicate the Qualtrics value proposition effectively, demonstrate the value of a sophisticated technical platform in an accessible and compelling way, and develop a strategic AR program.
This person will be responsible to:
- Help define the Experience Management (XM) category and position Qualtrics as the clear leader in XM
- Create a strategic AR program to communicate to industry analysts the key value propositions of the Qualtrics XM Platform™
- Collaborate across marketing functions and experience teams to influence content creation, demand generation, customer references, and public relations.
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape in order to speak to product and company competitive differentiators
- Regularly update analysts on product enhancements, customer acquisition, and case studies
- Proactively relay the advice and insights of industry analysts to the relevant teams and individuals within Qualtrics
- Expand the reach and influence of the AR program globally, including developing relationships with key analysts in all international markets where Qualtrics operates
- Hold regular briefing, inquiries, and demos for industry analysts and key influencers regarding Qualtrics’ platform enhancements and roadmap
- Leverage Qualtrics executives and internal stakeholders to act as spokespeople to communicate Qualtrics’ strategy and vision
- Work closely with Qualtrics experience teams to lead advisory days
- Analyze relevant analyst reports and summarize findings for the requisite parties. Work closely with analysts to ensure Qualtrics is well represented in reports
- 5+ years of experience in analyst relations in the tech industry working directly with Forrester, Gartner and other major industry analyst firms
- 10+ years of overall marketing, product, public relations, communications or B2B software experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand and communicate the benefits of technical products
- Team player with the ability to create and implement strategic programs
- Bachelors or Masters degree in relevant area
- Experience working in B2B cloud-based software businesses
- Creative thinker with a bias for action
- Incredible attention to detail
- Existing relationships with key analysts and industry influencers
- Experience managing vendor ratings in Gartner Magic Quadrants and Forrester Waves
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Strong project management experience