Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
As the Analyst Relations Leader for Qualtrics you will be responsible for working closely with Qualtrics executives and key industry analysts to communicate the Qualtrics value proposition effectively, demonstrate the value of a sophisticated technical platform in an accessible and compelling way, and develop a strategic AR program.
The Expectation for Success
- Help define the Experience Management (XM) category and position Qualtrics as the clear leader in XM
- Create a strategic AR program to communicate to industry analysts the key value propositions of the Qualtrics XM Platform™
- Collaborate across marketing functions and experience teams to influence content creation, demand generation, customer references, and public relations.
- Develop a deep understanding of the competitive landscape in order to speak to product and company competitive differentiators
- Regularly update analysts on product enhancements, customer acquisition, and case studies
- Proactively relay the advice and insights of industry analysts to the relevant teams and individuals within Qualtrics
- Expand the reach and influence of the AR program globally, including developing relationships with key analysts in all international markets where Qualtrics operates
- Hold regular briefing, inquiries, and demos for industry analysts and key influencers regarding Qualtrics’ platform enhancements and roadmap
- Leverage Qualtrics executives and internal stakeholders to act as spokespeople to communicate Qualtrics’ strategy and vision
- Work closely with Qualtrics experience teams to lead advisory days
- Analyze relevant analyst reports and summarize findings for the requisite parties. Work closely with analysts to ensure Qualtrics is well represented in reports
- 5+ years of experience in analyst relations in the tech industry working directly with Forrester, Gartner and other major industry analyst firms
- 10+ years of overall marketing, product, public relations, communications or B2B software experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand and communicate the benefits of technical products
- Team player with the ability to create and implement strategic programs
- Experience working in B2B cloud-based software businesses
- Creative thinker with a bias for action
- Incredible attention to detail
- Existing relationships with key analysts and industry influencers
- Experience managing vendor ratings in Gartner Magic Quadrants and Forrester Waves
- Ability to prioritize work in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Strong project management experience
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.