Associate Product Marketing Manager at Outreach
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:17 p.m. (PST) on Tuesday, January 14, 2020
The Associate PMM - GTM exists to ensure new products achieve their business objectives while continuing to improve the GTM process for new features with key stakeholders. Their mission is to partner with Product Management & Sr. PMM’s to launch new features and product enhancements, manage all GTM deliverables across GTM functional teams and act as a key contributor to enabling internal teams. This role plays a critical and central role in the Outreach product launch process, with responsibility for project managing and executing go-to-market plans for all new products, services, and enhancements.
The role is responsible for managing and organizing product launches for all small (S) to medium (M) t-shirt sized GTMs. This includes project managing our product roadmap tool, creating and sending internal product updates, managing GTM readiness meetings, joining internal customer-facing team meetings and enabling them on new products & services (CSM Jam session, AE readiness), managing and updating GTM assets & Bill of Materials.
Your Daily Adventures Will Include
- Feature Launch Management - manage and execute the go-to-market plans/ process for new feature releases, working across Product, Marketing, Sales, Product Experts & Customer Success.
- Manage Alpha & Beta process - Work with Product & Customer Success to manage the beta process, collect customer feedback, and get customer testimonials to support launches.
- Internal Communication & Feedback - Ensure customer-facing teams are aware of upcoming releases, including our Operations & Enablement teams.
- Messaging - Working within the existing messaging frameworks and alongside Sr PMMs, craft messaging for new feature launches that tell a differentiated and compelling story and aligns with our company vision and messaging. Communicate the value proposition of new products to the Sales and Success teams.
- Enablement - Develop the necessary collateral to support the selling process including feature overviews, product videos, training materials, case studies, etc. Additional collaborate with Field Readiness to ensure content is consumable and sales-ready and, as appropriate, assist with the creation and distribution of training/assessment materials via our Learning Management System.
- Product Advocate - support internal teams as an expert in our products and represent the organization at public events as a subject-matter expert in our market and products.
- Launch KPIs & Measurement - ensure proper measurement of product launches and campaigns.
- 1-4 years experience in a Marketing or customer-facing role, in a B2B Tech or SaaS
- Excellent project management skills demonstrated by experience managing projects across many stakeholders
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Love to tell stories and have a passion for how technology can transform businesses
Why You’ll Love It Here
• 100% medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees
• Unlimited PTO (and people actually use it!)
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen
Read Full Job Description