Business Analyst, Marketing
Your Superpowers in Action
- Identify, define and document business needs and objectives, current operational procedures, problems, input and output requirements, and levels of systems access;
- Collaborate cross-functionally within the organization to ensure delivery of actionable data and reporting;
- Compile weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on channels, traffic, growth, and potential opportunities;
- Collect, cleanse, organize data from multiple sources for analysis and reporting;
- Optimize reporting processes for accuracy, repeatability and efficiency;
- Brief appropriate teams on content performance with both qualitative and quantitative findings;
- Create and publish monthly/quarterly/annual sales KPIs and trend analysis for Marketing Management, Sales Leadership, Executive Team and various end users;
- Monitor data and system rules to ensure data integrity;
- Perform QA on new reporting features and implementations;
- Perform ad hoc analysis and reporting as needed.
Must-Have Superhero Gadgetry
- 3+ years of experience performing business analysis or equivalent experience; at least 1 of these years spent in a Marketing or IT environment as a Business Analyst.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, business or related field preferred.
- Strong organization and coordination skills.
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
- Ability to gather requirements/Interview end users and stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Ability to make effective decisions under pressure.
- Ability to think analytically solve problems.
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
- Accountable team player and ability to work independently and to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
- Expert skills in Excel and spreadsheet modeling; Strong skills in MS Word, Outlook, OneNote, PowerPoint and Visio.
What Funko OffersFunko offers a competitive compensation package with full benefits and a 401(K) plan with matching contributions from the company. Most importantly, we offer a creative work environment with people who love pop culture just as much as you do. Can’t wait to gush about your latest binge? Neither can we! Looking for a place where your favorite pop culture t-shirt will receive the compliments it deserves? We know how you feel! Funko is an equal opportunity employer. We know that every superhero has a unique origin story and the diversity of these stories enrich what we do. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.