Do you ever feel like you’re a small cog in a large machine, struggling to make a meaningful impact? Or perhaps you’ve been dreaming of big, innovative ideas but haven’t quite had the resources to make them a reality?
We believe that NetMotion sits in that sweet spot in between the two, and that it truly offers the best of both worlds. As one of the Northwest US’ most ambitious scale-ups, NetMotion is well funded and built on almost two decades of world-leading technology that over a million people rely on each day. It’s also an environment small and agile enough to offer you all kinds of opportunity to flex your creative and strategic muscles, allowing you to make a meaningful contribution to the future of the company.
What We’re Looking For:
We’re on the lookout for someone bold, energetic, and smart to lead our channel marketing function. If you’ve got the hustle and skillset to take on that challenge, and the idea of having a central role in the growth of a thriving tech company appeals to you, then we’d love it if you got in touch.
This role reports directly to the Sr. Manager of Marketing and involves working closely alongside the rest of the marketing and channel teams.
Here’s what you can expect from the role:
- Manage and execute on a global strategy that strengthens the relationship with our key channel partners, such as AT&T, Verizon, Telstra and CDW.
- Find ways to generate business and build links with our wider pool of partners, coming up with new tactics that resonate with our resellers and their customers.
- Manage a significant worldwide budget to execute compelling campaigns, engaging events and inventive incentives.
- Produce tailored materials that intelligently articulate the NetMotion value proposition to a wide array of partners and resellers.
- Work with members of the sales and marketing teams to craft regional channel marketing plans, such as lunch-and-learns, webinars or spiffs.
- Drive the onboarding and recruitment of new partners, creating clever comarketing plans that are able to scale
- A good amount of experience working in the intersection between vendors and resellers. That might be working for a carrier managing relationships with other partners. It could also be at a VAR, distributor or MSP. The best of all would be history working at a technology company in a channel role, of course.
- Hands-on capabilities when it comes to putting on killer events (virtual and in-person). That means strong organizational skills and an ability to work well with others (internally & externally).
- Familiarity with writing or in content production, whether that’s a stint producing razor-sharp marketing copy or time spent writing incisive longform articles.
- A general comfort with numbers and what they mean to a marketer. You don’t have to be a data scientist or analytics pro, but a working knowledge of ROI and how to navigate a spreadsheet is pretty important.
- A natural ability to improvise and hustle. Of course, you’ll get tons of support and mentorship, but we love people that can work autonomously and understand how their work plays into the wider goals of the business.
Why You’ll Love It Here:
- Health and life benefits, along with a competitive 401k plan and a company match
- Flexible vacation, company paid holidays, 10 paid sick days, and paid parental leave
- Commuting and fitness benefits
- Monthly morale events and random treat days!
NetMotion is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; national origin; ancestry; religion; creed; gender; gender identity or expression; sexual orientation; marital status; economic status; the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability; age; veteran status; or the use of a service animal.