Who we are:
Rover.com connects pet parents with the world’s largest network of pet sitters and dog walkers. On Rover, pet parents can easily discover, book, and manage personalized care for their dogs including pet sitting, dog walking, and doggy day care. Founded in 2011 on the belief that everyone should have the opportunity to experience the unconditional love of a dog, Rover improves and simplifies life for pet parents and the dogs they love.
Our global headquarters are in Seattle, Washington in the United States, working closely with our teams in Spokane, Berlin, London, and Barcelona. We have a track record of being recognized as a great place to work, having been named among Seattle's 'Best Places to Work' in Seattle Business Magazine and the Puget Sound Business Journal for three years running. We're an agile, fast-growing company, and our leadership comes from some of the world's most respected tech companies. Our pioneering approach to people and pups alike landed us on the list of GeekWire’s Next Tech Titan in 2019 and the World's Most Innovative Companies in 2018 by Fast Company. Needless to say (but we're going to say it anyway)—we love dogs, and we wouldn't dream of going to work without them by our sides.
Who we're looking for:
Rover is seeking a seasoned expert in customer relationship management with a background in developing strategies for driving funnel improvement in account to book for customer acquisition. You will lead strategy for our pet-owner customer acquisition program, focusing on converting new accounts to first time customers. Your strategies should use a mix of mediums both non-paid and paid (email, push, SMS, direct mail, Facebook and more to reach our current users).
You will own and be responsible for creating and delivering the roadmap. This is a highly collaborative role with cross-functional stakeholders that requires strong project management skills to be successful. This role will work closely with creative, email, paid growth, and marketing analytics to ensure that tactics and strategies are implemented and executed to drive improvement.
The CRM Lead needs to have a passion for customers and developing strategies that will engage and drive results. You enjoy testing hypothesis and are able to measure impact in a direct outcomes oriented way. You enjoy working with others to improve the owner funnel, and have a passion for getting the right message to the right customer at the right time. If that describes you, then this is the job you’re looking for.
This role will live on Rover’s growth marketing team and will report to the Marketing Manager.
- Develop new strategies to convert accounts or emails to first time bookings. These strategies should encompass tactical plans which use a mix of email, push, SMS, direct mail, Facebook and more.
- Create thorough testing plans to evaluate the effectiveness and measurability of strategies. Work closely with marketing analytics to evaluate the success of campaigns.
- Continuous testing and iteration to drive improvements in our customer acquisition funnel.
- Bringing your strategy to life by briefing in and project managing a variety of internal teams, including email, acquisition, creative and product.
- College degree or equivalent
- 2 years+ working in CRM, specifically within a strategy focused role. 1+ years must be in a client side role.
- Proven track record of devising and implementing CRM programs from the ground up
- Experience with paid CRM tactics and measurement
- Deep analytical knowledge and experience reporting on campaigns, gleaning business insights, and doing data-based optimization
- Organized, effective project management skills, with the ability to effectively manage time and prioritize deadlines
- Creative, self directed and a self starter
- SQL and or other analytical platform skills
Your Bonus Skills:
- Experience with email platforms
- Experience with SMS & Push Notification Platforms
- Marketplace experience
Benefits of Working at Rover.com:
- Competitive compensation
- Stock options
- 4 weeks paid time off
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Commuter benefits
- Bring your dog to work (and unlimited puppy time)
- Doggy benefits, including $1000 toward adopting your first dog
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats (for humans and dogs)
- Free catered lunches semi-monthly
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, snow tubing, game nights, and more
- 50 free dog walks a year (Seattle only - for now!)
Rover embraces diversity and opposes discrimination.
This position is based at Rover HQ in Downtown Seattle.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the US.