Customer Marketing Manager at Ekata
Ekata provides global identity verification via enterprise-grade APIs and a SaaS solution. Our product suite is powered by the Ekata Identity Engine, the first and only cross-border identity engine of its kind. It uses complex machine learning algorithms across the five consumer attributes of email, phone, name, physical address, and IP to derive unique data links and features from billions of real-time transactions within our customer network and the globally sourced data of our graph. Businesses around the world including Alipay, Stripe, Airbnb, and Microsoft leverage our solutions to approve more good transactions, reduce friction, and find fraud.
Is This Role For Your?
Are you an experienced customer marketer with demand generation DNA, a passion for working collaboratively, and a love for delighting customers in unexpected ways? Are you ready to take on the role of building a customer marketing program, from the ground up, that can be scaled around the globe? Do you love to build marketing programs, learn what works, and then refine for scale? If yes, you should apply for this job!
To be successful, you are going to have to think globally while acting locally and be willing to be very hands-on when it comes to creating campaigns and developing programs and setting strategy. In the end, you will have built something great that has a real impact on our customers and the teams that support them.
In the Customer Marketing Manager role, you will:
- Work cross-functionally with Account Management, Product Marketing, and Marketing teams to develop the strategy and plan that will engage and delight Ekata's customers throughout their customer lifecycle and meet the needs of our customer-facing teams
- Be responsible for plan implementation, budget management, and reporting of customer marketing efforts to the organization
- Directly support our Account Management and Customer Support teams with campaigns, process definition, and marketing automation solutions to ensure that all customers are uniformly on-boarded and consistently engaged
- Team with sales leadership to drive customer awareness of Ekata's new product features and grow up-sell/cross-sell demand among the customer base
- Be a key member of the customer appreciation and engagement cross-functional team that hosts Ekata's annual global customer summits
- Develop a plan for, and implement, a customer community that fosters connectivity, information sharing, and references/case studies for Ekata
- Engage with customers directly and indirectly through surveys, chats, and phone calls to understand their motivations for upgrading, and then draw conclusions by industry, persona, and behavior.
Our ideal Customer Marketing Manager will have:
- 4+ years of experience working on an established customer marketing team
- 2+ years of experience in a demand generation role for a B2B SaaS company
- Proven experience developing and executing marketing program plans
- Excellent communication and editorial skills, including crafting presentations
- Proficiency to handle multiple projects with tight timelines
- Strong sense of initiative and resourcefulness
- Ability to think big, be self-driven and motivated to achieve measurable success
- Collaborative DNA – thrives working as part of a fast-paced team
- Full stack marketer skills (preferred)
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communication, or equivalent experience
Location: This position reports into our office in Seattle, WA.
Unwavering in our pursuit of standardizing global identity data, we are approachable, real people that genuinely care about the success of those we partner with. With a commitment to service, innovation, and ownership, Ekata is a dynamic place to work for folks who want to make an impact on a global scale. We provide learning & development opportunities for each employee and promote work-life flexibility through self-managed time off. Headquartered in downtown Seattle, Ekata is growing internationally with offices in Budapest, Amsterdam, and Singapore.
To learn more about the experience of working at Ekata, visit: https://ekata.com/careers/.
Ekata prides itself on celebrating diversity, inclusivity, and being an equal-opportunity employer.