Outreach is the number one sales engagement platform with the largest customer base and industry-leading usage, helping companies achieve their revenue goals and drive more insightful engagement with their customers.
Thousands of customers, including Cloudera, Glassdoor, Pandora, and Zillow, rely on Outreach to execute a repeatable playbook, drive collaboration between sales and marketing, and deliver higher revenue per sales rep.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a strategic and highly-analytical individual to join our demand generation team, managing our paid acquisition channels and budget. The position is responsible for the execution of day-to-day operations of digital and offline campaigns to acquire new customers and drive traffic to Outreach.io. The ideal candidate has a strong entrepreneurial mentality and thrives in a fast-paced environment driving short-term gains while building towards long-term success.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of our paid marketing channels that drive awareness of our product, leads and ultimately net new revenue.
- Drive acquisition strategy and budget planning for US and International markets
- Serve as an expert for all online media channels including display, retargeting, programmatic, podcasts, paid social, content syndication, video, paid search and more.
- Establish performance benchmarks, KPIs and pipeline metrics for each channel including full-funnel CTR, conversion rates, CPA, ROAS, etc.
- Build and monitor mechanisms to continually identify opportunities to drive measurable improvements for ad copy, landing page conversion rates, and A/B testing.
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Content, Creative and other internal teams to develop messaging and collateral for feature launches and campaigns.
- Manage relationships with marketing partners including media strategies, contract negotiation, program performance meetings, and QBRs.
- Establish and maintain the A/B testing strategy for paid programs and serve as an in-house expert for data-driven decision making on ad spend and content creation.
WHO YOU ARE:
- 3-5+ years experience within paid media and demonstrated ability to own paid channels from strategy to execution; proven results in traffic increases while maintaining efficiency goals.
- Strong background with third-party ad delivery technology (DoubleClick), and major advertising platforms/networks including Google, RollWorks, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- Strong knowledge on attribution and analytics platforms - Bizible, GA.
- Expert level knowledge of Excel, setting up pivot tables, and working with large data sets.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to identify long term trends in data and use metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Detail oriented with strong attention to follow through and great problem solving skills
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position at this time.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Womxn's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status