Director of B2B Demand Generation at MedBridge
Are you looking to work for an innovative company where every day your efforts will contribute to improving the lives of millions of people? MedBridge is a dynamic company at the intersection of medical technology, online education, and patient engagement. Our Marketing family is growing and looking for an enthusiastic Director of B2B Demand Generation to join the team!
Why work at MedBridge?
- We are mission driven. We are not just in it for the money. We believe continuing education improves the lives of both medical professionals and the patients they care for, and we are passionate about our evidence-based solutions for healthcare professionals and organizations using innovative technology and powerful education.
- We are creating award-winning products. In 2020 alone, we won American Business’s “Stevie” Awards for the best mobile healthcare app and the best enterprise healthcare app. We also received the 2020 MedTech Breakthrough Award for the best patient portal as well as…
- We’re a fast-growing company where you’ll have opportunities to further develop your skills and advance your career. We’re one of Inc. Magazine’s 25 Fastest-Growth Companies in Seattle in 2019 as well as one of The Startup’s 2020 Companies to Watch.
- You’ll make an impact here. Even as our company grows, our teams remain compact and dynamic, meaning the work of every individual matters
- Our customers love MedBridge! We have a nearly 100% client retention rate for 2020, which means your job is safe and we’re able continue hiring during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Director of Demand Generation is a key member of MedBridge’s leadership team responsible for the strategy, development, and execution of programs that drive pipeline revenue generation in order to meet company targets across all verticals. Ideally, we are looking for candidates in the Seattle metro area, but we are open to candidates in the United States who enjoy working from home.
In this role you will:
- Lead the entire multi-channel demand generation function for MedBridge, including development and execution of GTM strategy by segment in order to drive market awareness, educate and capture buyers’ interest, and ultimately build a pipeline.
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report the impact of demand generation campaigns on MQL, SQL, pipeline, revenue, and sales cycle length; leverage quantitative skills to interpret data and gain insights, and then translate these insights into actionable changes.
- Manage lead generation campaigns from ideation to completion—including market expansion opportunities and new product launches.
- Define the buyer journey, drive customer segmentation, map campaign objectives, and collaborate on the right assets needed for each stage of the journey.
- Analyze and segment existing data/leads to drive operational improvements around lead conversions against revenue targets.
- Successfully execute, scale, and automate an enterprise (ABM) account based marketing strategy.
- Work closely with Marketing, Sales, and Product leaders to effectively position MedBridge’s demand generation campaigns in line with overall company objectives.
What you will need to succeed:
- 10+ years of marketing experience including 5+ years of senior growth marketing experience with a focus on B2B lead gen in SaaS and sales strategy
- Experience creating and executing on revenue growth strategies in SaaS environments
- Strong knowledge of SalesForce and marketing automation platforms—Pardot preferred
- Strong execution focus and ability to quickly experiment, gather data, and then scale
- Highly collaborative with the affinity to build relationships across teams, including vendors, business managers and external partners
- Self-starter, comfortable with defining goals, success factors, and key metrics for programs—and delivering against them
- Strong analytical abilities with a background in planning and managing through data
- Passion. We love what we do, and we find inspiration in our passion for improving patient care with innovative products.
- Collaboration. We seek and welcome feedback from colleagues, clinicians, and patients, knowing that collaboration leads to greater success.
- Resourcefulness. We’re continuously iterating and optimizing for long-term success and efficiency. We think of creative ways to solve the problem at hand.
- Quality. Quality in our work is of utmost importance; we hold ourselves and our teammates to higher standards because the quality of our work directly impacts lives.
- Customer-centric. Our success and continued growth are driven by products customers love.
- Personal health and wellness. MedBridge contributes generously to medical, dental, and vision benefits. We provide paid sick time, vacation time, parental leave, and personal days, and we offer a 401(k) with a company match.
- Personal growth. We offer an annual stipend plus two days of paid time off for you to attend the professional development course of your choice.
We embrace diversity and are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. No matter your background, your orientation, your identity expression, or whatever else makes you unique, if you want to raise the bar and join an amazing team of passionate people, then we'd love to work alongside you at MedBridge.
Now it’s your turn. If you liked what you’ve read and think MedBridge would be a great career choice for you, apply now and our Recruiting team will quickly follow up with you. If you still have questions, call us at 206-216-5003 and choose option 4. One of our recruiters will be happy to chat.
So what are you waiting for?