Director, Brand Marketing at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:33 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, December 18, 2019
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
We’re looking for a creative, energetic and experienced Director, Brand Marketing to help us build the Auth0 brand, by telling the narrative of our company and bringing our values to life through our product, campaigns, website, events, and experiments.
What You Will Do
- Amplification. You’ll help capture and communicate what our brand stands for and translate our company goals, features, benefits and customer stories into compelling brand messages, tools and frameworks.
- Leadership. Sometimes you’ll run and iterate experiments. Other times you’ll lead bigger, more complex projects (ones that involve research, briefs, concepting, creative development, media plans, and measurement). We need someone who can lead both types of efforts as well as lead the brand team to their goals.
- Scale. As our company grows, so does the number of people producing assets on behalf of Auth0. We need to make sure we enable others to create and ship programs that add value to our brand. We need you to build out the guidelines, materials and processes to help everyone do their best work effectively while staying aligned with our brand.
- Get Things Done. This is a new role for Auth0. Initially we’ll ask you to be very hands-on and launch campaigns directly. In 2020 - we’ll need you to build out the brand campaigns team.
- Measurement. You’ll help us build, refine & refresh our brand measurement dashboards, so we have clear, actionable data to evaluate past performance and inform our future initiatives.
What You Bring
- 8+ years leading integrated, cross-functional, complex brand awareness marketing campaigns.
- 4+ years leading a team, preferably in a fast growing technology company.
- The ability to take programs from research to execution, messaging to campaign, execution to measurement.
- Experience in a business-to-business environment, technology/SaaS products/services.
- Great storytelling skills (in a technical space) that allow customers to connect with us both logically and emotionally.
- A desire to be disruptive. Auth0 is unique in many ways (the way we go to market is one of them). We’re looking for someone who has the experience of “traditional” brand marketing, but the desire to experiment and change the brand playbook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and writing skills.
- High energy, with a bias towards action and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with building great technology brands (ideally in a developer focused space).
- Experience working with creative teams. Design and creative expression matter a lot at Auth0.
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description