Director Product Marketing, Artificial Intelligence (AI) at UiPath
Sorry, this job was removed at 9:25 a.m. (PST) on Thursday, December 19, 2019
UiPath is the fastest-growing enterprise software company in history. Our team grew to over 2,900 employees today, across 53 offices in 20 countries... In just a few years.
Our culture is embedded into our DNA, guiding us every step of the way. We’re fast, immersed, humble and bold. And that’s not just words on the walls.
Eliminating time-consuming tasks means people get to do more of what they love. It’s an inspiring, high stakes challenge that motivates us, and this common passion bonds UiPath employees globally. We all strive every day to be better and to accelerate human achievement.
We make robots, but we hire people. Would you like to be part of this journey?
UiPath is looking a Director Product Marketing, Artificial Intelligence (AI) to join the Product Marketing team. This is a role with a high degree of ownership which will work directly with leading AI experts and product leaders to take groundbreaking new technologies to market.
Scope of activities:
· Team Leadership: Manage the AI product marketing team
· B2B Go-to-Market: Develop B2B go-to-market and launch plans for new AI features and products.
· Messaging and Positioning: Develop the market-facing story of UiPath’s AI capabilities and differentiation. Craft key messaging and positioning to drive marketing campaigns and content, including blog articles, whitepapers, eBooks, videos, web pages and other marketing collateral.
· Partnership with Product Management: Collaborate with AI product management leaders to define the value proposition of key AI features. Influence UiPath’s near and long-term AI roadmap. Be a subject matter expert on UiPath’s AI capabilities and solutions.
· Sales Enablement: Function as a bridge product between Product and Sales in order to simplify product features into tangible customer benefits. Develop enablement assets and training materials including sales plays and content, battle cards, demo training videos, and playbooks.
· Go-to-Market: Lead and develop go-to-market plans for new features and products.
· Segmentation: Conduct and leverage market research, competitive analysis and assess the market landscape to identify ideal B2B customer segments, and design forward-thinking approaches for each segment
· Storytelling: Craft UiPath's positioning and messaging that differentiates our RPA platform in the market.
· Sales Enablement: Function as a bridge product between Product and Sales in order to simplify product features into tangible customer benefits. Develop enablement assets and training materials including sales plays, battle cards, demo training videos, and playbooks.
· Collateral: Create sales collateral including presentations, data sheets, case studies, demos, and white papers.
· Content: Produce thought leadership and product-related materials in the form of blog articles, white papers, eBooks, videos, web pages and other marketing collateral.
· Evangelize: Attend relevant events and meet-ups representing UiPath as the face of RPA and AI.
· Innovate: Collaborate with UiPath's Product team to help drive the near and long term product roadmap.
· Collaborate: Develop relationships with customers in order to determine key use cases and document customer success stories.
· Market Intelligence: Be the expert on the competition and how to beat them.
· Cross-functional leadership: As a leader of your AI business area, coordinate the across marketing, business development, sales, and channel teams to land a coordinate AI story in market.
· Agility and Scale: We are at a unique stage in our growth and you will need to balance the ability to move fast at start-up speed, with the scale and quality of a mature enterprise software company. If that sounds like you, we'd like to talk.
· 5+ years of enterprise B2B product marketing experience Experience in RPA, artificial intelligence, or business process management software is a plus
· BS in business administration, or a scientific/engineering field
· Experience working with cross-disciplinary teams across an organization including sales and product management
· Ability to effectively communicate to stakeholders at all levels of the organization—from the end user (technical buyer) to the decision maker (economic buyer)—with excellent written, oral, and presentation skills.
· Background in content creation for software products or ideally process automation solutions
· Self-starter, kindness and a positive attitude
· Growth mindset, adaptability, and a drive for continuous improvement
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Demonstrated experience taking new B2B technology products to market
· Experience partnering with product management teams to translate key features into compelling messaging and positioning, as well as success working with enterprise sales teams.
· Ability to drive strategic direction and influence senior leadership. Comfort with ambiguity and taking leadership to drive new initiatives forward
· Understanding of key machine learning and AI principles and ability to partner with and influence highly technical stakeholders.
· 5-10 years of B2B marketing experience and an MBA from a highly respected university.
· Growth mind-set strongly aligned with UiPath’s core values and culture: Be Humble, bold, immersed and fast.
· This role will be based out of UiPath’s Bellevue, WA office.
Life at UiPath sometimes feels like a rollercoaster. It comes with changes and challenges, but also with a lot of learning opportunities. On this journey, you will enjoy all the usual perks, as well as access to premium health packages or 401(k). We believe the relationship between an employee and a company is a two-way street; it's why we choose to reward every employee with a Stock Options Plan.
At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.
Read Full Job Description