Director of Social Media
TaxBit is helping to drive mainstream adoption of digital assets by connecting the consumer, enterprise, and government tax and accounting ecosystems.
Our Software-as-a-Service platform streamlines our customers’ reporting experience across traditional and digital asset classes. We are trusted in this work by thousands of consumers, leading exchanges and enterprises, government agencies (including the IRS), respected accounting firms, and others to solve complex accounting problems at scale and ensure compliance with the latest tax laws. TaxBit investors include Paradigm, Tiger Global, PayPal Ventures, Winklevoss Capital, Coinbase Ventures, and other leading crypto investors. Our team is located in Salt Lake City, UT and Seattle, WA.
If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your growth, recognizes your unique contribution, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment, then TaxBit is the place for you. We’re looking for team members ready to join a hypergrowth company and are excited to work at the forefront of an entirely new industry.
As the Director of Social Media you will be responsible for all of our social media and community engagement platforms. You will drive brand/awareness through engaging content that follows best practices for each vertical. In addition, you will work closely with the Director of Content and design team to represent TaxBit while growing and engaging with our community and driving thought leadership. We encourage experimentation with new ideas and driving adoption while supporting our brand growth and we view social media as a critical driver of our organic and paid growth strategy, in this you will have the opportunity to make a substantial impact on the broader growth of our brand! If you’re self-motivated, creative, and like to take creative risks to drive conversations, this is the role for you!
- Determine, implement and optimize the overall social strategy across social platforms
- Develop/manage community engagement and influencer program
- Work with the Director of Content & Social Strategy to determine the content/campaign calendar for paid and organic content across channels.
- Drive content creation, testing and optimization across all channels
- Monitor performance and deliver a monthly social reporting outlining wins, learnings and opportunities for innovation and expansion
- Grow TaxBit’s social media presence and engagement
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Knowledge and passion for social media and community engagement
- Ability to navigate multiple stakeholders, platforms and communities to ensure that strategies/goals are aligned
- Detail oriented creative problem solver with passion for branding, marketing communications and advertising
- Proven track record of success driving social media campaigns
- Ability to work autonomously, own social media content strategy and calendar and work cross functionally
- Driven risk taker who’s passionate and always thinking social first
Why you want to work here
- Competitive cash compensation
- Stock options
- Insurance Package; Dental, Medical, Vision coverage with certain plans eligible for 100% medical premium coverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Friday team lunches
- Company Paid Life and Accidental Death Insurance
- Affordable and Optional Short & Long Term Disability and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Wellness Programs
- Hybrid working model: 3 days in-office, 2 days remote
- Autonomous and flexible work
**Vaccines are mandatory in order to foster a safe environment.