eCommerce Digital Marketing Coordinator at Ideoclick
Ideoclick is a Seattle based company, founded by former Amazonians, which offers a suite of services to empower brands to successfully drive their eCommerce business. Core products and services include strategy advisory and business planning, pricing strategy, marketing, content creation and optimization, catalog management, inventory management, and reporting data and software. Our high-quality, global customer base includes businesses such as Clorox, Kellogg's, Unilever, CVS and many other top brands and retailer. We are an entrepreneurial organization looking for team members who are empowered to create tools, processes, and services to delight our customers…and have fun doing it!
Read more: https://ideoclick.com
Careers page: https://ideoclick.com/careers
This position offers a unique opportunity to develop and build strong functional skills across digital Marketing on Amazon. In this role you will develop and execute online marketing strategies that create a best-in-class customer experience, increase engagement and sales, and measure success through data and analytics.
A successful Marketing Coordinator will be able to:
· Work with the Marketing Manager across client accounts to create both external and internal Amazon marketing related deliverables – including client decks, performance reporting, campaign strategies etc.
· Assist with day-to-day client relationships, client communication, and managing project schedules.
·Clearly communicate and deep-dive client metrics related to Amazon growth, sales, marketing, inventory, content, marketing, and ROI.
· Own budget pacing for a portfolio of eCommerce marketing clients.
· Help to coach and educate clients on key business drivers and inputs.
· Coordinate with cross-functional groups on execution.
· Identify and recommend internal process improvements.
• BA required in Marketing, Business, English, or related field
• Demonstrated experience as an effective team member with strong communications skills, reliability/integrity/maturity, and ability to self-start
• Strong writing skills
• Prior eCommerce and/or digital marketing experience
• Proficient Excel knowledge skills (VLOOKUP, conditional format formulas, etc.)
• 1 -2 years relevant work experience
• Competitive salary and benefit package
• 401 k
• Dental, Medical and Vision insurance
• Gym membership
• Flexible working hours
• A modern, spacious working environment and a casual, relaxed atmosphere. We care about our People!!