eCommerce Digital Marketing Manager (Partners) at Ideoclick
Ideoclick is a Seattle based company, founded by former Amazonians, offering a suite of services to empower brands to successfully drive their eCommerce business. We provide strategic advisory and business planning, pricing strategy, marketing, content creation and optimization, catalog management, inventory management, and reporting data and software for our diverse set of clients.
Our high-quality, global customer base includes businesses such as Clorox, Kellogg’s, Unilever, CVS and many other top brands and retailers. We’re an entrepreneurial organization that is growing fast and looking for a talented Digital Marketing Manager to join our team!
This role offers a unique opportunity to develop and build strong functional skills in online merchandising/marketing. In this role, you will develop and execute online sales and marketing strategies that create a best-in-class customer experience, increase engagement and sales, and measure success through data and analytics.
What you’ll do:
- Coordinate launch plans on Amazon.com for new products (including seasonal product assortments)
- Help execute & manage marketing promotions, online coupons, lightning deals, etc
- Manage promotional budgets
- Analyze and report on customer behavior insights
- Analyze sales and key metrics to identify business opportunities
- Conduct competitive analysis studies on competitors, including ongoing digital footprint analysis
What you’ve done:
- Spent 3+ years in similar role (willing to train in areas to fill gaps)
- Developed a basic understanding of Amazon retail fundamentals to understand the Amazon flywheel and how promotions fuel growth on Amazon
- Collaborated with internal teams cross-functionally
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced knowledge of Excel formulas and functions including VLOOKUP and conditional formatting
- Worked within marketing function (online advertising experience is a plus)
What you’ve got:
- BA in Marketing, English, Operations, or related field
- Ability and interest in thriving in a fast-paced, startup like environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort with the learning curve/constant change that comes with operating in the fast-moving, ever-changing world of eCommerce
- Demonstrated experience as an effective team member with integrity, maturity, and reliability
What’s in it for you?
- Working with a talented, dynamic and collaborative group people
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Gym membership
- Flexible working hours
- A casual, relaxed atmosphere in a modern, spacious office in the Pioneer Square area with convenient access to transit and phenomenal views of the Puget Sound and CenturyLink Field