Engagement Marketing Manager
At 98point6, our mission is bringing technology and medicine together to reinvent primary healthcare. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across disciplines, encountering and conquering many challenges that are new and exciting. Each day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming primary care.
Your Role and Impact
We are looking for an Engagement Marketing Manager with experience driving awareness, adoption and retention of a service or product. You will develop, manage and execute impactful marketing programs that resonate with our partner populations in order to meet success metrics and objectives. Your work will be integral in shaping an engagement strategy that scales across the organization.
- Develop and implement customer-facing programs to achieve enterprise registration, engagement and retention goals
- Work directly with enterprise customers and other channel partners to customize and optimize engagement efforts for their populations
- Manage marketing programs across numerous enterprise accounts and channel partners, making continuous improvements and recommendations based on performance and trends
- Continually analyze and optimize programs and campaigns; collect data and communicate learnings
- Maintain timely communications with numerous enterprise accounts and channel partners, and manage external deadlines and requirements with internal stakeholders
- 5+ years of B2B or B2C marketing experience
- Master’s degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Direct experience working with enterprise customers
- Ability to travel to both local and national client sites as needed
- Experience in digital marketing, direct marketing and event management
- Experience presenting ideas to various levels within an organization, bringing together internal stakeholders and managing agency/vendor relationships
- Experience building and engaging audiences through various channels
- Ability to manage projects involving multiple teams
- Experience in healthcare preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; strong presentation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to collect, analyze and synthesize data
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.