Enterprise Field Marketing Manager
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 9,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. To learn more, and for a free account, please visit www.qualtrics.com.
Marketing is a high-energy, dynamic, and focused team. Now with over 25 employees, we are covering Enterprise Marketing, Product Marketing, Awareness, Brand, Website, Demand Generation, and Events. Our ultimate goal is to drive high quality pipeline for and with the sales team.
The Enterprise Marketing team leads the field marketing, demand generation, and account-based marketing for Qualtrics. The position interfaces extensively with teams in product marketing, demand generation, events and enterprise sales. The role reports in to the Head of Enterprise Marketing, and will be located at the Qualtrics corporate office in Provo, Utah.
The Expectation for Success
- Work closely with other members of the field marketing team, sales teams and marketing as a whole to plan and execute executive events in North America
- Drive demand for each field marketing event by recruiting top prospects and customers with the help of sales and marketing
- Work in tandem with sales and sales development reps after each event to make sure opportunities are created and pipeline is tracked correctly
- Propose new ideas to improve field marketing impact and effectiveness
- Assist with negotiations for space contracts, book event space, arrange food and beverage, order supplies and audio/visual equipment, make travel arrangements, order event signs, and ensure appropriate décor to meet the brand standards of Qualtrics
- Serve as liaison with vendors on event-related matters.
- Prepare budgets and provide periodic progress reports for each event project, as well, as keep track of event finances including check requests, invoicing, and reporting.
- Assist with managing on-site production for events
- Bachelor’s degree completed
- 5-8 years previous experience planning and coordinating corporate events
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work assignments from a variety of staff and vendors.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Innovate, bring new ideas and provide fresh perspectives on current event processes.
- Very detail oriented and deeply organized.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person, by phone and over email with high integrity.
- Ability to travel 25% of each month.
- Degree in Marketing, Hospitality or equivalent
- Excellent writing background for promotional emails, invitations and other event related materials.
- Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, Wordpress, Qualtrics and other event management softwares.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.