Outreach is the number one sales engagement platform with the largest customer base and industry-leading usage, helping companies achieve their revenue goals and drive more insightful engagement with their customers.
Thousands of customers, including Cloudera, Glassdoor, Pandora, and Zillow, rely on Outreach to execute a repeatable playbook, drive collaboration between sales and marketing, and deliver higher revenue per sales rep.
About The Role
We are seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic Field Event Marketer, Enterprise to join the Demand Generation team. This position is responsible for working directly on the Field Marketing team to create virtual and in-person events (when safe), coordinate third party conferences sponsorships, and work directly with our enterprise sales team to enable them to meet their accounts in the field in order to drive and accelerate pipeline. Successful candidates will possess impeccable communication skills both written and oral, be extremely data driven, and and must be incredibly organized and detail oriented.
Location: We are open to this position being remote.
Daily adventures will include
- Develop, plan, and execute demand generation marketing programs for enterprise accounts - including third-party and Outreach hosted events, webinars, and virtual experiences (both virtual and in-person)
- Assisting, accelerating, and creating sales opportunities to drive revenue through custom events and field initiatives by working directly with the sales team to identify customers & prospects from target accounts
- Managing key metrics such as pipeline, cost per meeting, cost per lead, opportunity conversion, etc.
- Create enterprise targeted programs in support of company strategic & operational planning goals, integrated campaigns and product releases
- Supporting internal communication across multiple departments (sales, marketing, customer success) on expectations, goals, deliverables, event logistics, acquisition of attendee & sponsor lists, and performance
- Reporting on the impact that field events have on top target accounts, including account engagement and pipeline growth. This includes ensuring that attribution is being correctly and properly reported.
- Training GTM teams on content, processes, and workflows surrounding field events and programs
- Collaborating with demand gen team on programs that drive pre-show interest, attendance, and post-show conversion activity and engagement
- 4-6 years of experience in a Demand Gen, Field Marketing, or similar role
- Experience using Salesforce, Marketo/Pardot, Outreach (a plus) and 3rd Party Integrated Tools
- Experience using virtual event platforms such as GoToWebinar, Bizzabo, ZoomWebinar, etc
- Experience with B2B and Account Based Marketing (ABM) preferred
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to collaborate, build relationships, and drive results across teams (including remote colleagues) and at all levels of an organization
- Ability to analyze & interpret metrics around field marketing performance
- Extremely detail-oriented and ability to handle ambiguity
- Basic understanding of the sales pipeline funnel
Outreach is the number one sales engagement platform with the largest customer base and industry-leading usage. Outreach helps companies dramatically increase productivity and drive smarter, more insightful engagement with their customers. A commissioned Forrester study highlights how the company provides customers with an industry-leading ROI of 387 percent over three years and a payback period of fewer than three months since initial investment.
Outreach’s culture is what truly sets the company apart. We were just voted one of the happiest companies in the U.S. by Comparably (along with one of the best for work/life balance, benefits, best leadership teams, and best CEO for women and diversity). We also made Inc.’s Best Places to Work for the third year in a row. Outreach's great workplace culture has also been recognized in Seattle Business Magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For and the Puget Sound Business Journal's Best Places to Work in Washington. Its exceptional growth was recognized by Deloitte last year, receiving the prestigious Technology Fast 500 award, which ranked Outreach the fourth fastest-growing technology company in North America. Outreach was also named to the Forbes' Cloud 100 and LinkedIn's Top Startups list and recently was ranked number one in G2s “Best Products for Sales.”
Visit https://www.outreach.io/company/working-at-outreach to learn more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Womxn's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status