Enterprise Marketing Coordinator
At 98point6, our mission is bringing technology and medicine together to reinvent healthcare. You’ll collaborate with multiple teams, work across disciplines and encounter and conquer many challenges. Each day you’ll be working towards profoundly transforming primary care.
Your role and impact
We are looking for a marketing coordinator to support our client growth in the employer market. You will be responsible for developing and rolling out sales enablement and channel marketing programs, with the opportunity to directly advance the success of our business development team.
- Fuel the performance of our business development efforts by creating new sales collateral and tools, including presentations, fact sheets and case studies
- Collaborate closely with the business development and channel marketing teams to identify gaps in available resources and recommend creative approaches to fill these gaps
- Manage creation and deployment of email marketing campaigns with our marketing automation platform, Pardot
- Create and optimize digital marketing campaigns, content and website/landing pages to drive and nurture qualified leads
- Continuously translate new insights into messaging updates, revising existing materials as necessary
- Assist with events and thought-leadership efforts including planning, pre/post event communications as well as coordinating with internal teams and outside vendors
- Measure the effectiveness of B2B marketing and sales enablement programs and revise efforts as relevant based on results
- 2+ years of experience in marketing
- Experience or interest in sales enablement or B2B marketing
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively across functions
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills, with the ability to multitask and move quickly without sacrificing the details
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.