Enterprise Marketing Manager - ABM Campaign
Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
Qualtrics is the experience management company. This position is responsible for creating incredible experiences for our most important customers and potential customers.
Marketing is a high-energy, dynamic, and focused team. Now with over 25 employees, we are covering Enterprise Marketing, Product Marketing, Awareness, Brand, Website, Demand Generation, and Events. Enterprise Marketing’s ultimate goal is to drive high-quality pipeline for and with the sales team.
The Enterprise Marketing team leads the field marketing, demand generation, and account-based marketing for Qualtrics. The position interfaces extensively with teams in product marketing, demand generation, content, creative events, and enterprise sales. The role reports into the Head of Account Based Marketing and will be located at the Qualtrics corporate office in Provo, Utah.
The Expectation for Success
- Develop project plans and work closely with other members of the field marketing team, sales teams, growth marketing, and product marketing to plan and execute several Enterprise campaigns in North America at once.
- Own pipeline generation and acceleration focused multi-channel campaigns, as well as reporting and KPIs for each assigned campaign.
- Use data to identify new opportunities (multi-channel campaigns, vertical content, and product content) to propel marketing and sales performance.
- Drive demand for Enterprise Marketing efforts by recruiting top prospects and customers with the help of sales and marketing.
- Work in tandem with sales and sales development reps after each event to make sure opportunities are created and pipeline is tracked correctly.
- Propose new ideas to improve Enterprise marketing impact and effectiveness.
- Prepare budgets and provide periodic progress reports for each project, as well as track finances including check requests, invoicing, and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree completed
- 5-8 years previous experience defining multi-channel marketing strategies and execution plans aligned to B2B products and verticals.
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns and work assignments with a variety of internal components and requirements.
- Ability to accomplish projects with little supervision.
- Innovate, bring new ideas and provide fresh perspectives on current campaign processes.
- Ability to identify data-driven opportunities to generate, accelerate, and close pipeline.
- Very detail oriented and deeply organized.
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in person, by phone and over email with high integrity.
- Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Excellent writing background for content development and strategy, emails and invites, and proof-reading and editing marketing collateral.
- Knowledge of Marketo, Salesforce, Wordpress, Qualtrics, 6sense, and other marketing tools.
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- On top of standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees.