Snap! Raise is the nation’s leading technology platform for school, team, and club fundraising across the United States. We started this company by making a difference in our communities, right here in our own backyard. We are looking for an Events Coordinator to join our growing team at our South Lake Union office. This position will help us as we continue to provide best-in-class events and experiences to our employees and customers! A successful candidate is self-motivated, dependable, and coachable with strong organizational skills and the ability to balance multiple projects at once. A “can-do” attitude is required, and the individual must thrive in a fast-paced, energetic work environment. This is a full-time position in Seattle.
- Operate and maintain the registration process for all external sales events including clinics and conferences attended by the outside sales team
- Liaise with vendors and stakeholders during the event planning process to ensure everything is in order
- Coordinate travel arrangements for all external events including flights, lodging, and ground transportation, while adhering to travel policies and guidelines
- Coordinate distribution of marketing collateral for the event, including banners, brochures, swag, raffle prizes and PowerPoint presentations
- Track inventory of all event equipment and branded items for distribution to outside sales team members; assist in the ordering of items from multiple vendors and track spending
- Assist in the planning and execution of annual sales events; including leadership retreats, regional clinics, and all company conferences
- Assist in the planning and execution of our internal events; including office events, wellness events and employee experience events
- Experience in event coordination and/or bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management a plus
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Comfortable working both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- Able to work under pressure on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Coachable - Hungry to learn in a fast-paced, high-growth organization
- A natural problem solver with the ability to think on your feet and comfortable finding solutions quickly
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. (Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, Power Point)
- Physical ability - Able to stand for multiple hours on event days and able to lift or move 40+ pounds
What you’ll find with us:
Our employees share a passion for revolutionizing the fundraising experience for schools, teams, and clubs all across the United States. We are working to transform a system we were all once a part of. The second you walk into the door you will be greeted by the team and never face a dull day at work. Who can say no to pizza and Catch Phrase on Fridays? We offer a fun, inclusive environment where teams are not only who we serve, but who we are.
Join us today as we Change the Game!