Field Marketing Manager - Americas at Auth0
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:49 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, October 1, 2019
Auth0 is a pre-IPO unicorn. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our teams and will help take us to the next level. One team, one score.
We never compromise on identity. You should never compromise yours either. We want you to bring your whole self to Auth0. If you’re passionate, practice radical transparency to build trust and respect, and thrive when you’re collaborating, experimenting and learning – this may be your ideal work environment. We are looking for team members that want to help us build upon what we have accomplished so far and make it better every day. N+1 > N.
Auth0 is looking for a high energy, data-driven and passionate Field Marketing Manager. This role will support revenue generation and brand awareness in the Americas region by developing, managing and tracking demand generation programs to drive and nurture leads, build pipeline and accelerate opportunities to close. This position will work closely with Auth0 Sales to plan and execute integrated campaigns.
- Work with Demand Generation and Sales Leadership to plan, execute and track impactful quarterly marketing programs, in order to meet and/or exceed quarterly pipeline and revenue targets.
- Drive and execute account-based marketing campaigns.
- Plan and execute events and trade show sponsorships with end to end planning & follow-up, measurement and results.
- Manage to a quarterly and annual territory budget.
- Utilize systems and tools such as SFDC to analyze pipeline and opportunity data.
- Manage numerous projects simultaneously, in a dynamic environment.
Experience and Characteristics:
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in complex fast-paced, results driven environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to partner with various teams and stakeholders to drive results.
- Experience with developing, executing and tracking results tied to integrated, campaigns.
- 5+ years of executing Marketing Programs Experience with SFDC.
- 3+ years in managing and executing trade shows and events.
- Decisive with the ability to shift gears between thinking and doing.
Auth0’s mission is to help developers innovate faster. Every company is becoming a software company and developers are at the center of this shift. They need better tools and building blocks so they can stay focused on innovating. One of these building blocks is identity: authentication and authorization. That’s what we do. Our platform handles 2.5B logins per month for thousands of customers around the world. From indie makers to Fortune 500 companies, we can handle any use case.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. We have raised $210M to date and are growing quickly. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Join us on this journey to make developers more productive while making the internet safer!
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Read Full Job Description