Outreach is the number one sales engagement platform with the largest customer base and industry-leading usage, helping companies achieve their revenue goals and drive more insightful engagement with their customers.
Thousands of customers, including Cloudera, Glassdoor, Pandora, and Zillow, rely on Outreach to execute a repeatable playbook, drive collaboration between sales and marketing, and deliver higher revenue per sales rep.
About The Role
We are seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic field event marketer to join the Demand Generation team. This position is responsible for working directly on the Field Marketing and Events team to create virtual and in-person events (when safe), manage metrics and reporting, and collaborate cross functionally with sales, product and customer marketing, etc to drive revenue. Successful candidates will possess impeccable communication skills both written and oral and must be incredibly organized and detail oriented - managing the programs for many virtual and in-person events happening at the same time.
Daily adventures will include:
- Planning, producing, and executing field events that are virtual and/or in-person
- Assisting, accelerating, and creating sales opportunities to drive revenue through custom events and field initiatives by working directly with the sales team to identify customers & prospects from target accounts
- Managing key metrics such as pipeline, cost per meeting, cost per lead, opportunity conversion, etc.
- Supporting internal communication across multiple departments (sales, marketing, customer success) on expectations, goals, deliverables, event logistics, acquisition of attendee & sponsor lists, and performance
- Reporting on the impact that field events have on top target accounts, including account engagement and pipeline growth. This includes ensuring that attribution is being correctly and properly reported.
- Training GTM teams on content, processes, and workflows surrounding field events and programs,
- Collaborating with demand gen team on programs that drive pre-show interest, attendance, and post-show conversion activity and engagement
- Aligning with key stakeholders, such as sales and PR to maximize value and accelerate deals
- Creating strategy and tactics to increase MCL to MQL conversion rates from Field Events and Programs - including A/B testing, new CTAs, content, etc.
- 4+ years of experience in a Demand Gen, Field Marketing, or similar role
- Experience using Salesforce, Marketo/Pardot, Outreach (a plus) and 3rd Party Integrated Tools
- Experience using virtual event platforms such as GoToWebinar, Bizzabo, ZoomWebinar, etc
- Experience with B2B and Account Based Marketing (ABM) preferred
- Strong planning and organizational skills, including attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate, build relationships, and drive results across teams (including remote colleagues) and at all levels of an organization
- Ability to analyze & interpret metrics around field marketing performance
- Extremely detail-oriented and ability to handle ambiguity
- Basic understanding of the sales pipeline funnel
- Production experience (a plus)
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Womxn's Network)
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status