Our success is dependent on building teams that include people from different backgrounds and experiences who can challenge each other’s assumptions with fresh perspectives. To that end, we look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups — women, people with disabilities, people of color, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans, and people from different socioeconomic backgrounds.
We are seeking a self-motivated, enthusiastic Field Marketer to join the Demand Generation team. This position is responsible for working directly on the Field Marketing team to create virtual and in-person events and work directly with our sales team to enable them to meet their accounts in the field in order to drive and accelerate pipeline. Successful candidates will possess impeccable communication skills both written and oral and be extremely data driven. Candidates must be incredibly organized, detail oriented and have the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
Location: Remote within the United Sates
Daily adventures will include:
- Develop, plan, and execute demand generation marketing programs - including third-party and Outreach hosted events, webinars, and virtual experiences
- Assisting, accelerating, and creating sales opportunities to drive revenue through custom events and field initiatives by working directly with the sales team to identify customers & prospects from target accounts
- Managing key metrics such as pipeline generation, opportunity conversion, cost per meeting, cost per lead, etc.
- Create targeted programs, primarily for Director+ and Enterprise audiences in support of company strategic & operational planning goals, integrated campaigns and product releases
- Supporting internal communication across multiple departments (sales, marketing, customer success) on expectations, goals, deliverables, event logistics, acquisition of attendee & sponsor lists, and performance
- Reporting on the impact that field events have on top target accounts, including account engagement and pipeline growth. This includes ensuring that attribution is being correctly and properly reported
- Training GTM teams on content, processes, and workflows surrounding field events and programs Collaborating with demand gen team on programs that drive pre-show interest, attendance, and post-show conversion activity and engagement
Qualifications and Skills
- 4-6 years of experience in a Demand Gen, Field Marketing, or similar role
- Experience using Salesforce, Marketo/Pardot and Outreach
- Experience using virtual event platforms such as GoToWebinar, Bizzabo, ZoomWebinar, Splash, Cvent etc.
- Experience with B2B and Account Based Marketing (ABM) preferred Strong planning and organizational skills, including attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate, build relationships, and drive results across teams (including remote colleagues) and at all levels of an organization
- Ability to analyze & interpret metrics around field marketing performance
- Extremely detail-oriented and ability to handle ambiguity
- Basic understanding of the sales pipeline funnel
About The Team
We are obsessed about collaborating effectively across internal teams and stakeholders, as well as our partner ecosystem to deliver Outreach experiences that enlist and inspire the market, our customers, and the analyst community. We wake up each day inspired to do our best work and remain ever curious about how to improve, evolve, and grow. Above all, we have each other’s backs.
Visit https://www.outreach.io/company/working-at-outreach to learn more.
Why You’ll Love It Here
• Generous medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
• Flexible time off
• 401k to help you save for the future
• Company-organized and personal paid volunteer days to support the community that supports us
• Fun company and team outings (or virtual events these days!) because we play just as hard as we work
• Diversity and inclusion programs that promote employee resource groups like OWN (Outreach Women's Network), AAPI, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Gender+, LatinX, Black Excellence, Disability Community, and Veterans
• A parental leave program that includes not just extended time off but options for a paid night nurse, food delivery, gradual return to work, and the Gottman Institute's Bringing Home Baby course for new parents
• Employee referral bonuses to encourage the addition of great new people to the team
• Plus, unlimited snacks and beverages in our kitchen (once we're back in the office, that is!)
• We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status