Field Operations Manager-North America at Qumulo
About the Position:
The primary goal of the Field Operations Manager is to support the day to day operations needs of the Geo Sales leader. Ideally, this role will function as the “co-pilot” for that sales lead driving planning, strategy, execution of forecasting, pipeline, business reviews, as well as dashboards and ad-hoc reports to run the business. They will report into the GVP of Sales Operations team and closely partner with the Geo Sales lead to drive revenue growth.
About the Company:
Qumulo is the leader in Hybrid Cloud File Storage, providing real-time visibility, scale and control of your data across on-prem and cloud. Qumulo’s real-time analytics enable customers to understand their storage at a granular level, detect bottlenecks and accelerate performance. Built to scale across data center and cloud, Qumulo enables programmatic configuration and management of usage, capacity and performance. Qumulo’s innovative approach continuously delights customers with new capabilities, 100% usable capacity and direct access to experts.
See storage made simple at www.qumulo.com.
The Manager Field Operations will tackle key questions such as:
- Is our sales coverage appropriate in anticipation of business evolution over future quarters?
- Are our incentive plans and rules of engagement driving the right behavior?
- How do we restructure sales teams and territory plans?
- How can we improve the pipeline volume, quality and conversion rates?
- Are we focused on the right accounts and segments to upsell and cross-sell?
- Do we have the right dashboards to track and measure our business in real-time?
- How do we drive better productivity from the sales team?
- How do we set up our salespeople for success?
- Drive & support planning efforts covering sales strategy, quota setting, team structure, distribution of accounts, territory definition, and sales compensation, Headcount management and Quota setting
- Enforce best practices for CRM/SFDC usage, improve data collection, and set up best-of-breed reports and sales analytics utilizing SFDC and other tools to deliver timely and effective support for fast paced sales motions in a rapidly growing, high volume sales environment.
- Ensure accurate forecasts and sales pipelines are available to the Executive Management team by sales team, geography, industry, and other categories as needed to analyze and report on bookings, revenue forecasting, and sales performance, and ROI of new sales initiatives.
- Own management reporting cadences for forecasting, QBR’s, Management meetings and health check reports
- Runs weekly forecast meetings with the sales leadership. Continually assess current sales attainment and capacity constraints and anticipate roadblocks to efficiency and goal attainment.
- Act as a liaison between Sales, Marketing, Product, and Finance teams to facilitate successful roll out of new products, programs and promotions ensuring an efficient sales process for launch.
- Align with marketing on top of funnel measurements, funnel economics, and anticipate leads and opportunity gaps.
- Own the transactional support for commission crediting, compensation queries, special incentive programs and partner programs
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 5+ years' experience as a disciplined revenue operations professional. Track record of accurate forecasting, and putting the appropriate processes and infrastructure in place to drive growth within a successful technology company.
- Experience building and effectively managing diverse teams highly preferred
- Mastery over SFDC and dashboarding tools with proven skills to analyze sales data and making recommendations to multiple key stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects simultaneously
- Strong time management skills with aptitude to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Self-starter with the ability to execute day-to-day with limited supervision.
- Strong Excel and GSuite skills
- Experienced in developing process and workflow, with an emphasis on efficiency and continuous improvement
- Undergrad in Finance/Business is desired
- Diplomatic, positive, can-do attitude and focused on problem solving
- Proven ability to increase revenue, efficiency and engagement across sales and growth teams.
- Proven ability to lead a field sales operations team.
- Success as a leader. Proven ability to attract, develop, and retain top level talent.
- Strong Communication skills and ability to establish trust and credibility with partners in the business.
Qumulo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, or national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.