Global Senior XM Strategist at Qualtrics
Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 12,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
The Customer Success Team is at the heart of Qualtrics. We partner with our customers throughout their experience journey and help them unlock the most value from our products and services. We understand our customers’ goals and, as trusted advisors, recommend solutions to the challenges they face. We are looking for scrappy and entrepreneurial individuals to join our group and have a huge impact on customer retention and maturity. We have ambitious members on this team, and are always looking for more amazing talent!
Qualtrics is seeking a Scale Architect to lead our customer events and webinars program and ensure customers are lifetime Qualtrics champions. If you thrive by connecting live with customers, are creative, a superb communicator and problem-solver, have the ability to build positive relationships and want to work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics could be the place you’ve been dreaming about.
The Expectation for Success
You will know you are doing an extraordinary job when your customers renew and expand their usage of Qualtrics. You bring customer empathy combined with data-driven decision-making skills and can translate complex product and commercial data insights into trends and opportunities to power high-quality marketing content. You have strong organizational skills, can juggle multiple priorities, and are a great communicator who empathizes with your audience. You are inventive in the face of challenges, you use your expertise to consult on best practices, and refuse to give up until our clients succeed. You are excited about innovating, developing, and executing on infrastructure and tooling to deliver targeted, personalized, and predictive experiences across in-product and marketing channels.
A Day in the Life
- Drive Customer Success by converting users in a client organization into Qualtrics champions
- Lead the global Digital CSM program infrastructure and metrics to deliver integrated programming across digital and human-touch activities, and front-line engagement.
- Serve as a global program manager to deliver and integrate programming across the regions to centralize the Digital CSM delivery model.
- Build the strategy for the ongoing Digital CSM model and infrastructure needed to add offerings to the ‘Scale-as-a-Service’ model.
- Contribute to the strategy and stakeholder management around content and messaging, development and implementation of high-value assets to improve customer retention
- Partner closely with our CS Operations, Global Operations, and the Customer intelligence team and establish yourself as the subject matter expert across the company to deliver scalable infrastructure for the Digital CS program
- Project management of various stakeholders to build the reporting for digital and human-touch activities across various internal databases.
- Analyze program performance and report results to leadership
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve overall customer experience leading to greater satisfaction and loyalty among our clients
- Motivate your clients to carry their love of Qualtrics to other organizations
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5-7 years of hands-on experience in B2B Marketing & Demand Generation
- Customer Success experience a plus
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Salesforce.com
- Experience building and launching digital and nurture programs to drive qualified leads to sales or customer renewals
- Technically capable, excellent communicator
What Differentiates Us from Other Companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space.
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics success which is part of the compensation for all employees
To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees Qualtrics Life stories