Head of Growth
We’re Polly, one of the largest, longest running, and fastest growing Slack and Microsoft Teams applications. We make it easy for millions of users across thousands of teams to measure and manage their work.
While we’ve grown 100% organically to date, we’re ready for a Head of Growth to come onboard and develop and execute a marketing strategy to maximize acquisition and retention rates and grow our enterprise user base. In this role you’ll combine sales, marketing, customer success, and analytics to help us programmatically optimize every step in our customer journey. You will literally impact everything from click-through to long-term retention, while working closely with our founding team to evolve our product offering through data-driven insights. Because we are a small, but agile team, you must have the desire to get in the weeds surrounding all things data (querying, analyzing and making recommendations) while at the same time think and act strategically every step of the way.
As Head of Growth at Polly, you will:
- Create and own our customer growth strategy including lead generation, acquisition, engagement, and retention
- Implement and manage a suite of tools and instrumentation to derive insights and make data driven decisions
- Develop and implement a range of automated contact, onboarding, and customer success programs
- Develop rigorous test strategies and optimize for the best outcomes using real data
- Drive lead generation and customer acquisition via omni-channel digital campaigns
- Work closely with our founders, product, and engineering to continually evolve the Polly offering and our go-to-market strategy
Skills and past achievements:
- Experience delivering through multiple product cycles with demonstrated success driving growth, acquisition, and retention for SaaS products
- Hands-on business intelligence and data analytics abilities to analyze complex data sets and provide insights and recommendations
- Prior experience creating, implementing and optimizing a successful growth strategy from scratch
- Previous experience leading and mentoring a team
- Strong communication skills and great problem-solving ability
- Bonus Points: Love of Slack and/or parrots
You’ll be joining a team that values empathy, respect, and has strong work ethic. As an early employee you’ll join the founding team on a journey to rapidly scale our enterprise SaaS business, with a real opportunity to influence our company, product, and users. Everyone at Polly enjoys competitive compensation and great benefits including PTO, medical, dental, vision, equity, and more.
Polly is the leading solution to measure critical workflows in Slack, MS Teams, & Google Meet. Already loved by thousands of companies (including many Fortune 100), Polly empowers every employee to gather real-time insights in a way that’s quick, easy to use, and maximizes participation. Join us to help define how work is measured and managed in the era of enterprise messaging!