About Blue Nile
We are driven to help customers celebrate memorable moments in life and by doing so we believe our customers deserve an exceptional experience when choosing a piece of jewelry. An experience that leaves them feeling happy and confident that they have found the perfect piece for life. Our standards are among the highest of all jewelers and we provide a superior customer service, extraordinary value, and industry leading product quality and style. We obsess about our customers and our product, and we seek to provide each customer an amazing experience. Technology is core to enabling and scaling Blue Nile’s customer experience. Technology powers our world-class e-commerce experience, global supply chain management, fulfillment operations, merchandising selection and pricing, customer service, data warehousing, and both virtual and physical showrooms. We currently operate online in over 40 countries and manage 10 showrooms in the US with future plans of expansion.
About The Role
Blue Nile is looking for an experienced lifecycle marketing leader to join our marketing team. This role will lead our lifecycle marketing team and be responsible for driving improvement across the funnel from acquisition to reactivation and repeat. They will own the strategy, operational execution and business impacts of our lifecycle channels. This person will be building and developing a high performing team of marketers and driving the roadmap to grow the channel. This person will be response for driving lifecycle platform, audience and segmentation, content strategy and testing, customer nurture and repeat, driving reactivation campaigns; all the while, continuing to drive improvements. This person will have high judgement on how to drive operational actions and be a great coach for their team. They will partner closely with leaders in merchandising, analytics, brand and engineering to drive the success of the business. This person will report to the VP, Performance Marketing.
What you will do:
- Think strategically, deliver results, build a high-performing team, continuously grow and learn, lead across team boundaries, and inspire the team to deliver remarkable customer experiences.
- Own the results of the lifecycle marketing channels, including marketing budget, revenue and contribution profit. Establish the critical inputs that you will improve to meet your goals and build the operational muscle to deliver.
- Build a culture of test and learn to drive insights and improvement in the business. Push the insights that you’re driving out to the broader team to multiply your impact.
- Develop and manage a high performing team of lifecycle marketers.
- Support the strategic goals of the overall business around driving measurable increases in our repeat rate.
- Define an ambitious roadmap to drive growth across deliverability, segmentation, targeting, offers, creative and conversion.
- Lead the charge on building our audience strategy: how we segment, build compelling content and intelligently connect our messaging to customer personas.
What you will bring:
- 8+ years as a lifecycle marketer with progressively larger impact and scope.
- An undergraduate degree in Business, Economics, or Science is preferred
- Experience in consumer businesses, ideally in ecommerce.
- Proven ability to hire, develop and retain high performing talent.
- Growth mindset: you build a roadmap of impactful ideas and are resourceful in making it happen
- You are a strong operator who is looked to for your expertise in achieving results
What we offer:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Healthcare Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Competitive Salaries
- Business Allowance
- Employee Discount
- Employee Referral Bonus