Head of Partner Marketing
Amperity is a rapidly growing technology company led by repeat entrepreneurs and seasoned business leaders and technologists. Our expertise in large-scale data management, enterprise software, and machine learning has empowered us to innovate and build a paradigm-shifting solution to one of consumer brands’ most fundamental challenges today. Every brand is striving to have a more personal relationship with their customers, but the data they possess about these customers is scattered throughout disparate systems.
Enter Amperity. We have created a platform that can rapidly and intelligently unify customer data at scale, which powers our customers to make smart decisions and bring their best ideas to life. Amperity commercially launched our signature product in September 2017 and has already made significant customer traction with incredible consumer businesses like Starbucks, Alaska Airlines, Gap, Moet Hennessy USA, TGI Fridays, Kendra Scott, and Wynn Las Vegas to name a few. We believe that the technology at the core of our offering will set the standard for how forward-thinking companies manage their customer data.
We stay connected through our values. We play for each other. That means we show up for each other, act with empathy, and bring our authentic selves to work every day. We're growing this company not for own personal gain, but for each other. We build for durability. That means creating something worth creating, that will endure the test of time. We do this by relentlessly focusing on our customers' success, building high-quality systems, and planning for long-term scale. We're grounded by humility and driven by ambition. We focus on making things better, today. We're hungry, we're passionate, and we love tough problems and new challenges. You don't hear a lot of "I don't know how" or "I can't" at Amperity. When faced with a hurdle, we jump.
Come join us.
- Reporting into the Chief Marketing Officer, you will be responsible for the planning and execution of marketing programs for Amperity’s strategic partners, which includes system integrators and technology partners. You will own the process of designing, developing and executing joint marketing programs with our partners worldwide. You will collaborate with various cross functional teams, such as alliances, marketing, sales and product to develop joint messaging and execute programs to support customer opportunities with Amperity.
- Own the strategy and execution for Amperity’s partner marketing program.
- Become the subject matter expert on the needs of our partners and drive a joint go to market program.
- Develop content that accurately represents the value proposition for Amperity and our key partners.
- Create GTM campaigns that generate demand and produce measurable outcomes.
- Develop engaging content that fuels Amperity’s demand generation programs and builds our overall awareness in the market.
- Conduct thorough research on the marketplace and competitive landscape.
- Act as a trusted advisor to the Sales, Partner, and Customer communities.
- Experience managing large global partners to build marketing programs; including experience working with global and regional system integrators.
- Experience working in a business-to-business (B2B) environment, high-tech products/services required; enterprise software experience preferred.
- Strong partner & customer focus; High energy, enthusiasm, and passionate about the business.
- Detail-oriented and organized; Capable of handling multiple projects at once, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and rapidly changing priorities.
- Skilled in budget and investment management; Ability to monitor and support the partners utilization of funds.
- Expertise in marketing execution across a variety of tactics, including events, digital, social and webinars.
- Innovative thinker; Ability to innovate and generate fresh ideas for partner led marketing offerings and continue to develop new approaches.
- Exceptional collaboration and influencing skills; Experience interfacing with executives and gaining ‘buy-in’ for program proposals.
- Self-starter mentality; Passionate about building and scaling organizations.
- 10+ years’ experience in marketing and partnership roles.
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred.
We offer all the benefits you’d expect from a “great place to work”. Transportation subsidies, 100% healthcare coverage, and a comfortable snack-laden work environment. Beyond the basics, we provide an inclusive environment where you’ll be challenged to find and unlock your full potential, surrounded by a team of world-class people driving for excellence.
Please see below to apply directly or contact [email protected] for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.