Head of Product and Content Marketing
- Develop strategic, insight-driven marketing strategy recommendations, demonstrating a deep understanding of the competitive marketplace and industry trends.
- Drive the development of value propositions, audience-based messaging, core content, marketing campaign content, technical marketing content, PR messaging, AR and integrated ABM strategies.
- Craft and develop compelling audience-specific messages and assets (product videos, customer success stories, whitepapers, presentations, web content, etc.).
- Test messages and experiences to optimize for education and prospect engagement.
- Work with product management team to distill key functionality and benefits into core differentiated value messages and ensure sales teams are enabled.
- Work with sales to develop and market repeatable plays by segment based on buyer journey requirements.
- Proactively manage industry analyst strategies and ensure Igneous is represented in a compelling and accurate way.
- Identify and execute on breakthrough product marketing activities that reach Igneous target audiences effectively.
- Develop content roadmap for website, blog, ABM campaigns and social media sites.
- Scale Igneous customer advocacy program (customer testimonials, case studies, video case studies, customer appreciation) including strategy, process, and on-going execution
- Manage external consultants and vendors to deliver on-time and on-budget
- Work effectively across the organization with groups such as product management, digital marketing, channels and alliances, and sales to demonstrate positive and measurable impact on demand pipeline
- Analyze and make recommendations for improved execution and ROI
- Fearless, entrepreneurial, curious, collaborative, willing to take risks
- Recent proven experience developing messaging and GTM strategies to acquire Enterprise IT customers
- Proven success in taking SaaS, IaaS, or Private Cloud solutions to market
- 7+ years in product marketing/commercial product management, with mastery level experience in managing enterprise marketing programs
- Experience leading teams – both your own and cross-functional teams across multiple disciplines
- Collaborate with team members across Igneous to help facilitate and influence their efforts
- Proactive style with discipline for setting priorities, driving decisions, and getting closure on recommendations and issues
- Ability to write and present effectively to technical and executive IT buyers, industry analysts, and press
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Highly organized, and an awesome, clear communicator
- Entrepreneurial and fueled by building early stage businesses
- Proven communication skills with management, at all levels, including executive leadership
- Demonstrated analytical skills and ability to analyze data and research to create strategic roadmaps. Analyzes and significantly improves existing processes and practices
Read Full Job Description